View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 03:28 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,975 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
You are so right about spare change adding up, it's a great way to save without a big impact on your monthly budget.

I like to put away a few every month. It's nice to have it at the end of the year. It may not be enough to cover everything but it sure does help! I have never done the christmas clubs because over here they are a bit limited.

I like your idea of saving on a giftcard for one of your favourite shops. How pleasing it must be to have this to put toward your shopping!

I also save up my loyalty points and use them toward christmas shopping. One of the shops offer double the value of the points coupons for christmas so for e.g last year I had about 50.00 worth to use toward gifts for the kids!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
made582 (08-30-2013), snowflake22 (08-30-2013)