Thread: Mason jars
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 03:02 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 107,998 Times in 19,637 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyells View Post
I have a couple of mason jars that I want to decorate for Christmas but I don't know what to do with them. I'm not great at crafts so anything too hard won't work. Maybe I should just put something inside them? Does anyone know any easy and cute ideas for mason jars?
I love the vintage look of jars, when you tip them upside down & use the lid as the base- with little bottlebrush trees, snowy glitter, and whatever other Christmas scene you could put in. All you would need is a craft glue, a few miniatures, and voila! Instant Christmas charm

Have fun, whatever you create!!