View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 09:05 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Neotericisis has shown a merry disposition
Thanksgiving day: Celebrating with my inlaws. I LOVE that my husband's grandmother always has Thanksgiving over there- I just cook one dish and clean my kitchen and I am done!

10pm Thursday: Black Friday time!! The last time my husband accompanied me to black friday was 2 yers ago when our son was 2 (he fell asleep in the shopping cart- we used our jackets as a mattress!) I am not sure if my husband is coming out this year, but his job is finally giving him the day after thanksgiving off so he may come out. I would rather him come out because he can stay on the line for a big ticket item and/or checkout while I grab last minute stuff. Prior to having our son he would charge his phone, find a "seat" in a fairly empty aisle, and hold the cart while I made trips and dumped the goodies in the cart. Hopefully we can find a babysitter for our son and do this again!

Stores:
Walmart- I love that Walmart is open 24/hours. Its a catch 22 because I feel bad for the workers having to work on Thanksgiving, but this really does help with the crowds and the cold, as well as makes the whole experience safer (remember a few years back when people died due to being trampled?!)

Target- our Target is 3 min. from Walmart so I can zip over to Target. I normally have a list already made from Walmart and Target so I can get everything I need.

Outlet Mall- We have outlets around 30 min. away from us. We normally go there last to see if there are any good sales. We almost always find clothes for ourselves or our son, so we make this trip last LOL!