Thread: Holiday baking
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
Holiday baking

Has anyone started, or when do you plan on doing your holiday baking? I started this weekend with baking pumpkin bread. I made two loaves yesterday, and two loaves this morning. The ones I made yesterday have walnuts in them, today's bread has chocolate chips added. I froze all four loaves, much to the disappointment of my husband. This is a new recipe, and we'll have the first loaf on Thanksgiving morning.Another loaf will be served on Christmas morning. I plan on baking Christmas cookies to, but that will have to wait until my decorating is done. I'm not in as much of a hurry to get my baking done, as I don't put the cookies out until Christmas Eve.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (11-22-2013), Courtney (11-17-2013), HolidayLover (11-17-2013), snowflake22 (11-17-2013), Spyells (11-22-2013), Virginia (11-17-2013)