The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order)
All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made:
Death Takes a Holiday
The Bob Newhart Show:
His Busiest Time
I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
2 boxes sugar free instant vanilla pudding (small boxes)
1 quart (4 cups) of low fat (or fat free if you can find it) eggnog
2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
8 oz tub fat free Cool Whip, divided
1 or 2 deep dish low fat graham cracker pie crust
In large mixing bowl, use a whisk to mix eggnog, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla pudding mix. Mix well for 2 minutes, then fold in 4 oz (half tub) of Cool Whip, mix well. Pour into pie shell/s. Put in refrigerator and let set for 2-4 hours. Serve with remaining Cool Whip
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rodmonster For This Useful Post:
1. Line the bottom and sides of a jelly-roll pan or baking sheet with foil. (Take care to avoid wrinkles.) Toss pistachios with cherries (or cranberries) in a medium bowl. Divide the mixture in half; stir orange zest into 1 portion.
2. Melt 18 ounces chocolate in a double boiler over hot water. (Alternatively, microwave on low in 30-second bursts.) Stir often with a rubber spatula so it melts evenly.
3. Remove the top pan and wipe dry (or remove the bowl from the microwave). Stir in the remaining 6 ounces chocolate, in 2 additions, until thoroughly melted and smooth.
4. Add the pistachio mixture containing the orange zest to the chocolate; stir to mix well. Working quickly, scrape the chocolate onto the prepared pan, spreading it to an even 1/4-inch thickness with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle the remaining pistachio mixture on top; gently press it into the chocolate with your fingertips. Refrigerate, uncovered, just until set, about 20 minutes.
5. Invert the pan onto a large cutting board. Remove the pan and peel off the foil. Using the tip of a sharp knife, score the chocolate lengthwise with 6 parallel lines. Break bark along the score lines. Break the strips of bark into 2- to 3-inch chunks.
11 grams carbs
My Christmas Friend
The Following User Says Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:
8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 prepared graham cracker crust, about 9 inches in diameter
1 can (16 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
1 pint raspberries, rinsed and drained
In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese with the sugar. Gently spread over the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
Just before serving, spread the crushed pineapple over the cream cheese. Add the raspberries. Cut the pie into 8 wedges and serve immediately