The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My Top Ten list would not be complete without:
All in the Family - Christmas at the Bunkers
Andy Griffith Christmas episode
Dick Van Dyke Christmas episode
Mary Tyler Moore 1st Christmas episode...
Remember when Black Friday was on Friday?
Imagine what will happen if the stores are allowed to stay open all night Christmas Eve until lunch time on Christmas Day! This year, more than 50,000 restaurants, bars, convenience stores and...
My Dog Sam
Dear Abby, I too was picked on when I was a child and I too turned to our dog Queenie. She always gave me love and she always listened. Bless you.
2 boxes sugar free instant vanilla pudding (small boxes)
1 quart (4 cups) of low fat (or fat free if you can find it) eggnog
2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
8 oz tub fat free Cool Whip, divided
1 or 2 deep dish low fat graham cracker pie crust
In large mixing bowl, use a whisk to mix eggnog, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla pudding mix. Mix well for 2 minutes, then fold in 4 oz (half tub) of Cool Whip, mix well. Pour into pie shell/s. Put in refrigerator and let set for 2-4 hours. Serve with remaining Cool Whip
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rodmonster For This Useful Post:
1. Line the bottom and sides of a jelly-roll pan or baking sheet with foil. (Take care to avoid wrinkles.) Toss pistachios with cherries (or cranberries) in a medium bowl. Divide the mixture in half; stir orange zest into 1 portion.
2. Melt 18 ounces chocolate in a double boiler over hot water. (Alternatively, microwave on low in 30-second bursts.) Stir often with a rubber spatula so it melts evenly.
3. Remove the top pan and wipe dry (or remove the bowl from the microwave). Stir in the remaining 6 ounces chocolate, in 2 additions, until thoroughly melted and smooth.
4. Add the pistachio mixture containing the orange zest to the chocolate; stir to mix well. Working quickly, scrape the chocolate onto the prepared pan, spreading it to an even 1/4-inch thickness with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle the remaining pistachio mixture on top; gently press it into the chocolate with your fingertips. Refrigerate, uncovered, just until set, about 20 minutes.
5. Invert the pan onto a large cutting board. Remove the pan and peel off the foil. Using the tip of a sharp knife, score the chocolate lengthwise with 6 parallel lines. Break bark along the score lines. Break the strips of bark into 2- to 3-inch chunks.
11 grams carbs
My Christmas Friend
The Following User Says Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:
8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 prepared graham cracker crust, about 9 inches in diameter
1 can (16 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
1 pint raspberries, rinsed and drained
In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese with the sugar. Gently spread over the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
Just before serving, spread the crushed pineapple over the cream cheese. Add the raspberries. Cut the pie into 8 wedges and serve immediately