Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,438
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,861)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
“Home for the Holidays”...
By MerryCarey
05-14-2012 11:45 AM
40,711 Views  0 Posts
Sam's First Christmas
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:23 PM
48,397 Views  0 Posts
How to Organize Your...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:53 PM
Last post by One Spoiled Brat
07-17-2011 06:48 PM
48,575 Views  2 Posts
Ryan's Prayer
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:44 PM
54,507 Views  0 Posts
Christmas in Europe
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:21 PM
0 Posts

Old 07-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
Anyone doing Weight Watchers?

is their anyone out in the Christmas gang who is doing WW? and wants to help me stay motivated???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryNoel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-12-2012), Holiday (07-12-2012)
Old 07-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
Ok I think I will take a 'before' pic tomorrow and post a new thread with my stats ....

Nothing like putting it all out there!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryNoel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-12-2012), Holiday (07-12-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,193 Times in 12,632 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I go to TOPS ( http://www.tops.org/default.aspx )
this is a weight loss support group. We meet every Monday eve, weigh in, talk about our challenges of the week and have a program dealing with proper eating or exercise.
TOPS has the exchange program (comes with a book) but you choose if you want to follow it or something else that works for you.
They are all about great support and you can earn lots of awards for your progress.

I am also working through the Thin within book which is amazing!
http://thinwithin.org/

Would love to help you stay motivated and could use the same!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Holiday (07-12-2012), MerryNoel (07-12-2012), Sabine (07-13-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 08:52 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,326 Times in 3,114 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Bells

I have been doing WW since January, 2009! Love it! I am usually in the "maintenance" mode, but right now I am back to the "lose" mode - I have 6 lbs to get rid of & they are being a pain in my rear!!! Been trying to get rid of them for MONTHS if not longer. Though I have not been as strict with the plan as I was when I 1st started. I know what I have to do, it's just doing it!!!! It's always good to have people to help stay motivated. Good luck!!! Holler if you need anything (if I can help in any way...)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (07-12-2012), MerryNoel (07-12-2012), Sabine (07-13-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanks ladies!!!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I have tried every diet, I think
From A = Atkins to W= Weight Watchers..
And I've given up..
I am what I am.
caninemom3 (07-12-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 07:36 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanks for your reply Sabine ... Huge hugs! I also to a degree feel this way but I am really hoping weight loss will help my umbilical hernia situation improve .... I ended up in the ER a week or so ago and wow that was brutal!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryNoel For This Useful Post:
Sabine (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
My Doc also urges me to loos weight. I have high blood pressure and diabetes risk. :-/
But after all I think it is better not to run under a whip of a diet. That makes me crazy. The best thing is just to eat what I like to and what my stomach can tolerate. (lactose intolerance)
MerryNoel (07-13-2012)