Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » oldies 103.3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 07-28-2009, 09:54 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

dancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elf
oldies 103.3

bostons holiday music station
i discovered this from someone who does youtube blogs and didnt realise it had a link to play christmas music all year around
i think from november til the 1 week of the jan the actual radio station plays christmas songs non stop
its really got me in the mood, shame its still 4months away :/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dancer_90 For This Useful Post:
MerryCarey (07-28-2009), RadioJonD (07-28-2009), Santa's Helper (07-28-2009)

Old 07-28-2009, 10:25 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Yep! Oldies 103.3 made the master list last year (2008) on October 21! - http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/foru...t=10990&page=3

Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
WODS, Oldies 103.3 in Boston, Massachusetts has gone all Christmas, at least from their web page. They haven't yet made the switch on the air.

‘Boston’s Holiday Music Channel’ - http://www.oldies1033.com/

Notice they don’t say Christmas. Most won’t, preferring to use Holiday. Personally, I would boycott those!
We will listen/look for them again this year!

The 2009 Christmas Radio Programming/Schedule thread has already begun! - http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/foru...ad.php?t=15305
Old 07-28-2009, 10:57 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
I just discovered that WODS 103.3 participates in the ‘Ultimate Christmas Album’ CD series.

http://www.oldies.com/search/keyword...istmas&x=0&y=0

I sure wish I had thought of this concept! Create Christmas CDs mixes and get stations to PAY to have their Call Letters, etc. so they could offer them “locally.” You will find this series across the US with varying station details.

In fact, the ‘Ultimate Christmas Album’ Series is on that I recommend when starting to build a solid Christmas music collection. -

http://www.oldies.com/search/keyword...tmas&x=17&y=27

I think this collection is up to eight CDs now.

Perhaps it would be cool to list the stations appearing on our own copies of these CDs!

The two I have (Vols. 4 & 5, purchased used) are stamped with WCBS FM 101.1
Old 07-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,177 Times in 6,086 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks for the tip, Dancer---I'm in the Boston area and didn't realize this, because I never thought of looking at their website ... I just turn on the radio!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!