Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping > Gifting » Christmas shopping already

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Gifting Need ideas? Brainstorm here with others about what to give for him or her!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,958
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,272)
Welcome to our newest member, richintampa

Old 07-29-2009, 08:48 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,061 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
Five of my grandchildren want more webkinz for Christmas and I complete my shopping for webkinz last week. yahoo. So in my closet lurks a Kaola Bear; Lion; Fox; Poodle and a Bluejay bird. Also a Barbie dvd (I have other dvd's to purchase)

I always get them some clothing and other little items but I've got a great start.

The two teen boys I usually save till later, their age is getting more difficult. Teen girls for me are much easier. The boys may get gift certificates and they can make their own choices. Of course I will wrap the certificates in huge boxes, LOL.

Old 07-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

dancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elfdancer_90 is a good elf
started my christmas shopping today, just got a few small bits not sure who they are for yet but they are just nice stocking fillers, hoping to get more next month
i prefer to give people a few small gifts instead of 1 main present
Old 07-30-2009, 09:57 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

BrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elfBrittanyMarie is a good elf
I have been picking up things all year long. I am making a lot of gifts this year so I buy the fabric when it is on sale because that stuff can get expensive.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Dawnfletch has shown a merry dispositionDawnfletch has shown a merry disposition
We are going to Disneyland Paris in nov,so we are going to pick some Xmas presents up from there for our 2 year son. We are so looking forward to it,as all the christmas decorations will be up. We will be getting into the christmas mood then.

We have got all our other presents just our sons to get.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:34 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
I hope to start Christmas shopping in the next week or so.
I don't want to be swamped financially at one time ya know!

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch
Old 09-02-2009, 10:17 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,468 Times in 30,707 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I picked up a few outfits for my youngest niece over the weekend. I need to start really looking for deals now.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,650 Times in 585 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
My side of the family drew names on Saturday, so now I have my complete list of who to buy for! I hope to buy clothing for the nephew & nieces soon since I already have their sizes. Once I do that, I have to put my thinking cap on for the adults! I already have gifts for MIL, daycare workers, Sunday School teachers, scrapbooking gift (we draw numbers), and the one friend I exchange a gift with. My organized list looks much better to me once the shopping for the kiddies is done!

I'm trying to hold off on gifts for DD since she didn't tell us what she wanted until the first weekend of December last year. By then I had done all shopping for her. She only wanted one thing, Mickey Mouse, and he was $10, so I just added him to the gifts and put some of the other things I had bought in her stocking.

Sweet kid is now four and has never asked for a birthday gift and only one Christmas gift her whole life!!
Old 09-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

PamC has shown a merry dispositionPamC has shown a merry disposition
We will start shopping at the end of this month. Dh wants to buy our 2 year old grandson a little tykes truck and I am not sure what for our year old granddaughter.

Up in the air for just about everyone this year. I am watching everyone's posts for ideas.