Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping > Gifting » What gifts are You buying for Christmas?

Gifting Need ideas? Brainstorm here with others about what to give for him or her!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,472
Top Poster: xmas365 (151,038)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Tree The First Christmas in...
By Jeff Westover
10-07-2012 10:49 PM
30,770 Views  0 Posts
Snowman2 To Baste or Not to Baste?
By MMC Editor
11-20-2011 12:45 PM
46,817 Views  0 Posts
The History of Gift Wrap
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 05:46 PM
Last post by nightfall
01-26-2012 08:12 AM
57,028 Views  1 Posts
What exactly is an elf?
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:47 PM
56,429 Views  0 Posts
O Holy Night
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:20 PM
60,976 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Memaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elfMemaw_Elf is a good elf
My Christmas list thus far goes like this: DH -?(very hard to buy for),My Mom - new comforter, My IL's -?(don't like anything you give them), DS#1 - fishing rod from cabela's, DDIL#1 - she always wants new CD's or movies, GS#3 - wallet, something SpongeBob & the Hulk, GS #4 -baby einstien jumper, clothes & diapers, DS#2 & DIL - want a BBQ pit, GS#1 wants a mattress of all things for his bed & UT bedding, GS#2 would like a Wii if I can find one, and my GD is getting a trycycle, clothes and a signing Elmo ... I am tired already... I had better get busy.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

Meli has shown a merry disposition
To my boyfriend(has also 30th birthday on 19.12.):
- OBH Nordica Shiatsu massaging "chair"
- watch
- bathrobe+some shampoo etc
- candy

My mum&dad:
-DIVx DVD player, some movies+ some snacks

Pauliina(little sister 16 years old):
- MP4 player+some music on it

Kristiina(little sister 14):
- MP4 player+some music on it
- selfmade bracelet from her horses hair

Jussi-Pekka (little brother 12):
- dunno
Old 11-17-2008, 05:00 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

DeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elf
I love giving gifts for people that I really care about, since there are too many of them, shopping for Xmas could be a real hell sometimes cuz i had to jump from one store to another store, waiting in lines and some of my family members are very "picky" with their gifts, I really dislike it..

I just found out that Safeway family stores carries gift cards for over 300 stores; from clothing, electronics, fragrance to books. It's really help me to save time. I could shopped for Xmas gifts in the store while I'm also shopping for my groceries. Since there are so many choices I just match the card to their personality and they could get what they really "wanted".. Voila.! works done..
Old 12-08-2008, 04:35 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,562 Times in 7,294 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I bought toys for kids; made some things for relatives; and for the hard to buy for I'm donating to a charity that I think they would approve of.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

DeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elf
that's very nice of you ..
Old 12-16-2008, 02:22 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

SilentNight08 has shown a merry dispositionSilentNight08 has shown a merry dispositionSilentNight08 has shown a merry disposition
Husband-2 sets of boxers from AE, Penn State wallet, Penn State hat, pic. of our dog, huge outdoor pic. of a moose for our home, Step Brothers movie, Growing up a Country boy book, I Tunes gift card, farm halmark ornament, (he is a farmer) and something else I can not remember at the moment

Mom-two books and a puzzle, fam. pic from my wedding
Dad- American Outdoors soup mug, sugar free chocolates, pic from my wedding
Brother1-Syracuse ornament, pic from my wedding, Buffalo Bills mug
Brother2- Sabres sweatshirt, book, pic from wedding
Brother3- (he's 7) Rubix cube, his first walkmen, a shirt and Spongebob cards

Nephew- book, Charlottes Web and a play john deere tractor

Inlaws -family pic from our wedding
Friend-pic from wedding
Friends babies-1 outfit each and 1 my little pony each-they are 2

Other children friends---books and playing cards

Dogs--boxes of biscuits

Grandparents--family pics from wedding!

That is the majority of it.. have a few more to shop for but that is about it!! Woooo Merry Christmas!
Old 11-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Merry Forums Newbie

taja609 has shown a merry disposition
That's nice of you to have already found the gifts, I think I'm getting into some last minute stress as my situation is rather special this Christmas.

My folks will all be in Australia for the holidays so I'll have to think of sending them something unique that would heal their homesick, as they'll be staying there till mid February. I'm thinking of something sentimental like a nice gold platted family album or paintings with all of them together. I'll have to search more as I really want the gifts to be original.