Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping » all year christmas store "Käthe Wohlfahrt"

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Shopping Real Christmas Real Christmas brings you this merry topic area. From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, shopping for Christmas is as fun and challenging as ever. This forum discusses the art of Christmas Shopping. Please note our Forum Rules in regards to links posted in this forum.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,089
Threads: 53,929
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,803)
Welcome to our newest member, ajb1946

Old 06-20-2010, 01:22 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
all year christmas store "Käthe Wohlfahrt"

Here is a link to Käthe Wohlfahrt´s Christmas Store...it´s open all year around and they sell traditional German Christmas decorations....

https://shop.wohlfahrt.com/Startseit...rache=englisch

I remember the magic when we were in their....it was in 1989...I was only 8 and we were on vacation....we stepped into the store and I was hooked...in the middle of the summer....I loved it....

the great thing about it...I just found out this week that there is a Käthe Wohlfahrt store in Heidelberg, too....which is just a 30-45 minute drive away from Worms, my hometown....I am so exited bout this...that I had to share it.

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (06-24-2010), ChristmasSpirit76 (07-14-2013), Christmasstar (09-18-2010), HollyJolly (07-14-2013), judesmama (07-15-2013), Santa's Helper (06-26-2010)

Old 06-24-2010, 09:07 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Thank you so much for posting this wonderful link !! This shop is SO MAGICAL !!! It makes me feel like Christmas inside just exporing all the links !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-14-2013)
Old 06-25-2010, 12:37 AM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
Wow that is a very pretty store!!!! Thanks for sharing Wow they ship to the USA? I wonder if its expensive!
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

usafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
This store is amazing. Too bad I do not live in Europe.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,509 Times in 13,319 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Here is a link to Käthe Wohlfahrt´s Christmas Store...it´s open all year around and they sell traditional German Christmas decorations....

https://shop.wohlfahrt.com/Startseit...rache=englisch

I remember the magic when we were in their....it was in 1989...I was only 8 and we were on vacation....we stepped into the store and I was hooked...in the middle of the summer....I loved it....

the great thing about it...I just found out this week that there is a Käthe Wohlfahrt store in Heidelberg, too....which is just a 30-45 minute drive away from Worms, my hometown....I am so exited bout this...that I had to share it.
WOW! Very nice!!
I would love to visit the Christmas museum too.
Nice that it is so close to you now. You will have post some pictures after your visit.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:55 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I was there and I took a few pictures...only 4 or sumthin...but still...I haven´t gotten to postin them....but I sure will....I could have spend thousands there...I ended up spendin 9 euros...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
I remember visiting that shop back in the late 70s when I was a kid.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ---Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
The Following User Says Thank You to HollyJolly For This Useful Post: