Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Show Off Show us yer lights! Yer yards! Yer tree! Yer kids! Post pictures here of how you deck the halls.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,028
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,174)
Welcome to our newest member, pe1225

Old 10-24-2010, 04:10 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
wow.. your cakes are absolutely awesome...
Christmasstar (10-25-2010)

Old 10-24-2010, 05:08 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
They are fantastic!! I love watching Cake Boss. Do you watch it?
The Following User Says Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,159 Times in 9,648 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You're amazing and quite an artist!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 12:04 PM
kerstig

Beautiful Christmas star! You are very good at cake decorating
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,708 Times in 13,359 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
They are fantastic!! I love watching Cake Boss. Do you watch it?
yes I do, cake boss, ace of cakes, cake competitions are all my inspirations and I learn a lot from all these shows.