Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2011

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,013
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, jkbb0414

Old 05-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,485 Times in 15,106 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by ChristmasHeart View Post
Yes...I know...enough already, ChristmasHeart! Hahahaha!

I better go and spend time with hubby. He will wonder if I've already fallen asleep!

Just popping in to wish everyone a good night. May it be merry and bright!

Hugs to all!
Not to bright, I can't sleep if it is too bright.

Old 05-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
There has been more tornados touching down within the past half hour just north of us. Not sure of any damage yet. The skies look very dark and it's thundering right now.
Stay safe.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:13 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,425 Times in 1,571 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Be careful out there, its been a bad spring for storms in my area. SO never take the warning lightly

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XmasDreams For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (05-25-2011), Christmas-A-Holic (05-25-2011), Seawaters (05-24-2011), xmas365 (05-24-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 07:17 PM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,926 Times in 1,651 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
Stay safe, CAH!!!!! Thinking of you guys!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to judesmama For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (05-25-2011), Seawaters (05-24-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 07:22 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Ok, scary stuff. Our cable just flipped off all channels and taken over with a tornado warning. I only seen that happen one other time. I can't even change the channel, just can only view the warning. I better watch the skies.
Weather Channel says tornadoes have been spotted in Dallas/Ft Worth area, stay safe CAH and SIT
Old 05-24-2011, 07:32 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,746 Times in 6,013 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
The boys are down for the night, my wife went to go pick up our dinner, and run a Mary Kay errand. I made the cookies, they are quite good.
Mmm, cookies ... bring some to the 'Pines tomorrow? (Or would that be competing with Carl?)

Ok, scary stuff. Our cable just flipped off all channels and taken over with a tornado warning. I only seen that happen one other time. I can't even change the channel, just can only view the warning. I better watch the skies.
Scary stuff indeed---head for your safe place, you guys, and take care! Let us know when it's all clear.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (05-25-2011), made582 (05-24-2011), Seawaters (05-24-2011), xmas365 (05-24-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 07:58 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,696 Times in 13,355 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My Dad
March 11, 1934 to May 24, 1997

I miss him, today is 14 years since he went home. Until we meet again.
ballcoach (05-25-2011), Binger (05-25-2011), Christmas-A-Holic (05-25-2011), ChristmasHeart (05-25-2011), happyelf (05-25-2011), made582 (05-24-2011), MerryCarey (05-24-2011), MsChristmas (05-26-2011), Seawaters (05-24-2011), Undrtakr (05-25-2011), vsuclaribnl (05-24-2011), xmas365 (05-24-2011), XmasDreams (05-24-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,090 Times in 9,638 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We are still under a tornado warning but it got really scary for awhile. The sirens went off, lights flickering and very dark clouds. I put my dogs inside a baby playpen, my cats in their carriers and placed them in the center part of the house. I also put our bike helmets in the hallway to wear to protect our heads if we need them. May sound silly but I always do that when it gets serious, you got to protect your head! I then woke up my son and told him to be ready just in case.

If anyone was watching the Rangers game they had to evacuate them to the bottom level. The ballpark is west of us about 30 minutes away from where we live.

Well great! As I type this they said another tornado just touched down directly south of us. I hope no one is hurt.

I want to go to sleep!!! I better go and keep a watch out.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-25-2011), happyelf (05-25-2011), made582 (05-24-2011), Seawaters (05-24-2011), vsuclaribnl (05-24-2011), xmas365 (05-24-2011), XmasDreams (05-24-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,425 Times in 1,571 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
We are still under a tornado warning but it got really scary for awhile. The sirens went off, lights flickering and very dark clouds. I put my dogs inside a baby playpen, my cats in their carriers and placed them in the center part of the house. I also put our bike helmets in the hallway to wear to protect our heads if we need them. May sound silly but I always do that when it gets serious, you got to protect your head! I then woke up my son and told him to be ready just in case.

If anyone was watching the Rangers game they had to evacuate them to the bottom level. The ballpark is west of us about 30 minutes away from where we live.

Well great! As I type this they said another tornado just touched down directly south of us. I hope no one is hurt.

Thanks for the update on you and the family, glad to hear all is well. Also many people do the same thing with bike helmets here in TN when they are coming.

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XmasDreams For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (05-25-2011), Christmasstar (05-25-2011), happyelf (05-25-2011), Seawaters (05-24-2011), xmas365 (05-24-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 09:11 PM
Christmas Royalty

Thanked 2,778 Times in 675 Posts
vsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnog
There has been more tornados touching down within the past half hour just north of us. Not sure of any damage yet. The skies look very dark and it's thundering right now.

OMG, I hope you and Wayne stay safe!! Please let us know when everything is over and you are okay...these tornadoes are seemingly coming out of nowhere over the last two months! The devastation in unbelievable...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vsuclaribnl For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (05-25-2011), Christmasstar (05-25-2011), Seawaters (05-24-2011), xmas365 (05-24-2011)