Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,983
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,571)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2011, 12:04 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
Well to be honest I dont particularly love running but I LOVE the way it makes me feel.. I usually run on the treadmill 3-4 times a week nothing too serious but enough to tone and I hope keep me semi healthy... its funny how when I was on vacation last week how much I missed my treadmill though and this week I only ran twice and I felt so out of shape from taking off the week and eating horrible! UGH LOL Im glad to be back into my routine
Oh...it is so true. When you start a running routine - when you get away from it for whatever reason, you end up really missing it!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid