Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Holiday Health, Fitness & Nutrition Whether you're living healthy already or just want to watch the waistline during the holidays this is the place to talk holiday health, fitness & nutrition.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,089
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, ajb1946

Old 05-29-2011, 02:11 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,955 Times in 2,431 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
June Foods

Did you know that June is National Fruit & Vegetables month?

It is also National Papaya month.

I didn't know we had a national papaya.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:29 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
lol...

on a serious note tho...over here in Germany there is terrible stomach bug that 10 people have died from already....news has it that it comes from a huge load of cucumbers that are from spain......but not sure yet if that is the only contanimated veggie.....so right now...we are all a little hesistant to eat uncooked veggies

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 05-29-2011, 03:18 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,955 Times in 2,431 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Yes, that sometimes happens with all different kinds of veggies. We had a scare here a while back with scallions.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:03 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
the problem is.....it happened when the stuff was fertilized...with feces...or how u call the fallouts from animals....in that case cattle......the idiot who did it, must have done it when the veggie was already grown out of the ground....now this huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge load is contanimated and somewhere in Germany....it allegedly happened in Spain...but they are still not a 100 percent sure

Old 05-30-2011, 05:39 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,804 Times in 9,579 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I didn't know that. I will be celebrating it by eating even more than I normally do of veggies and fruits!

We have had many recalls of veggies over the years. =(

I would be in big trouble if it was going on now. I make raw veggie juice every morning.

I hope the problem in Germany clears up soon!

Old 05-30-2011, 01:39 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

I hope so too.....by now it is 14 death people...they better get this thing under control

Old 06-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,647 Times in 585 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
June is also Dairy Month! Drink lots of skim milk if you want to go healthy, or drink milkshakes if you want something that tastes good.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:43 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,663 Times in 562 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
I'm going to make myself a scallion milkshake! That way, I'll get loads of calories, but the E Coli will help me lose weight!!! BONUS!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 08:42 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,926 Times in 1,651 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
I was hungry and now I lost my appetite thinking of scallion milkshakes - barf!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:46 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,250 Times in 2,294 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
Yes, that sometimes happens with all different kinds of veggies. We had a scare here a while back with scallions.
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
I'm going to make myself a scallion milkshake! That way, I'll get loads of calories, but the E Coli will help me lose weight!!! BONUS!!!
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
I was hungry and now I lost my appetite thinking of scallion milkshakes - barf!

"Most folks call them green onions but they're really scallions."

Isn't it neat how one can turn just about anything into Christmas?

Last edited by RadioJonD; 06-22-2011 at 02:50 PM.