Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,932
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02

Old 06-10-2011, 01:01 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Started this week with "Tri-dent" (Circle exercise in the Gym) to loose weight. Also started with a Low Carb Diet. (Difficult thing because i am addicted to Carbohydrate I think. I love all the wonderful thing which are full of Carbohydrate )
Lost just 5 Pound since Monday but itīs a beginning

Old 06-10-2011, 07:24 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,824 Times in 9,580 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post

total for today...11,520 steps!
Originally Posted by kgstyles View Post
Today I ran 3 miles, did 90 push ups, 90 sit ups and 90- 3 count flutter kicks
Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
Started this week with "Tri-dent" (Circle exercise in the Gym) to loose weight. Also started with a Low Carb Diet. (Difficult thing because i am addicted to Carbohydrate I think. I love all the wonderful thing which are full of Carbohydrate )
Lost just 5 Pound since Monday but itīs a beginning
Originally Posted by irishsnow View Post
Been for a cycle this morning
You guys rock! Keep up the good work!

I have been so busy that I am not keeping up on here but I have ran only 3 days this week and 1 mile each time. I have also followed up with working out with weights and walking at least a mile on top of that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (06-25-2011)
Old 06-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I was out of town last week in San Antonio and only ran once while I was at the hotel on their gym treadmill.

I was not lacking in exercise, we walked around the Riverwalk numerous times each day. I can handle a lot of walking and some running and my legs actually got sore from so much walking there.

I got back to the gym yesterday to run and workout with weights.

caninemom3 (06-25-2011)
Old 06-23-2011, 05:58 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

I went to the gym today, ran, walked, worked out arms and legs on weights.

I usually just do legs one day and arms the next but I don't plan to go tomorrow so did it all today.

caninemom3 (06-25-2011)
Old 06-24-2011, 06:11 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

happyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elf
Had my first grueling boot camp experience today.

Started with a warm up (i was exhausted after this!) we did 1 min of each lunges, star jumps, normal jumps, running on the spot, ab crunches, press ups, clap press ups and squats.

Followed by the days challenge which was to sprint to the end of the sports field 50 ab crunches 50 press ups, run back and repeat 3 further times! I wont lie to you I feel like I have been run over by a plough!

Think Ill have to jump on the treadmill tonight so I don't seize up!

I WILL BE FIT I WILL BE FIT!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyelf For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (06-25-2011), Holiday (06-24-2011)
Old 06-24-2011, 07:12 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by happyelf View Post

Started with a warm up (i was exhausted after this!) we did 1 min of each lunges, star jumps, normal jumps, running on the spot, ab crunches, press ups, clap press ups and squats.

Followed by the days challenge which was to sprint to the end of the sports field 50 ab crunches 50 press ups, run back and repeat 3 further times! I wont lie to you I feel like I have been run over by a plough!

I'm tired from reading this!

Keep up the good work! =)

jimmyolsen (06-25-2011)
Old 06-24-2011, 07:51 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

happyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elf
I honestly wanted to cry and I am surprised that I didn't!

I have no idea how I got through it as I haven't exercised in such a long time. My legs ache soooooo bad right now and I am dreading how I feel tomorrow BUT it was a huge accomplishment so I am really pleased
Old 06-24-2011, 09:10 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,404 Times in 3,794 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Great thread! This kind of stuff helps keep me motivated! LOVE IT!

I walk every morning @ 5:30 with a friend. We normally do 4+ miles. This morning I walked alone & I did 3.88 miles. Supposed to be riding bicycle this afternoon with my neighbor & my sister but weather might be an issue!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
jimmyolsen (06-25-2011)
Old 06-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,404 Times in 3,794 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by happyelf View Post

WOW! We have a boot camp class offered here @ 5am. We often talk about doing it....but I'm scared! Now I'm REALLY scared! Lol!! I love walking at 5:30 am, but to get up & do that strenuous of an exercise that early in the morning...WEW!! I would probably have to go home & go back to bed!!!

Old 06-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Went to the Gym today. I love it and I hate it.. But I will go on

11 Pound until now
caninemom3 (06-25-2011), jimmyolsen (06-25-2011)