Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,226
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 07-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Christmas Deity

Thanked 8,590 Times in 1,468 Posts
lauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the tree
stocking Coco Bananas

Coco Bananas

Ingredients

· 4 large ripe bananas, peeled and cut into thirds crosswise
· 3/4 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips, melted (see Tip)
· 1/4 cup shredded coconut
· 12 wooden popsicle sticks (or something to put the banana on)

Directions
· Melt ¾ cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips. To melt chocolate, microwave on Medium for 1 minute. Stir, than continue microwaving on Medium, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted.
· Peel 4 large ripe bananas cut in thirds and insert a Popsicle stick into the cut end of each piece.
· Cover each piece of banana with melted chocolate and sprinkle with coconut. (Reheat chocolate, as needed, to keep it melted.)
· Place the bananas on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper and freeze until frozen, about 2 hours.
snowflake22 (06-04-2014)