Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Merry Marketplace > Websites » Another new Christmas Movie! 12 days of Christmas

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Websites Website announcements and links from MMC Sponsors.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,249
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 08-09-2011, 09:16 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,021 Times in 940 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
santahat Another new Christmas Movie! 12 days of Christmas

Check it out...more news of Christmas movies coming out every day now!
http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.c...ail&utm:dance:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (08-09-2011), made582 (08-09-2011), snowflake22 (08-09-2011), Undrtakr (08-09-2011), XmasDreams (08-09-2011)

Old 08-09-2011, 09:53 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,430 Times in 31,386 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks for the info!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 08-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Christmas Deity

Thanked 8,590 Times in 1,468 Posts
lauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Awesome thanks for the heads up!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:40 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,061 Times in 1,089 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thanks for the information! Cant wait!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 08-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,593 Times in 750 Posts
Kimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Kind of sounds like a Christmas version of Groundhog Day
Old 08-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Oh...I love it! Last year I tried to watch as many Christmas movies as I could - and I did a good job. This year I'm going to watch even more!!! Thank you so much for sharing this!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid