Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Looking to Buy Trying to find something long lost from Christmas past? Who knows who has what available! Search and post here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,236
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 10-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,028 Times in 168 Posts
CoJack27 is a good elfCoJack27 is a good elfCoJack27 is a good elfCoJack27 is a good elfCoJack27 is a good elfCoJack27 is a good elfCoJack27 is a good elfCoJack27 is a good elf
LED Lights

Looking to buy LED lights, especially the icicle ones. Where is the best place to buy and what lights are the best?

Old 11-30-2010, 07:40 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

HollyJollyDude has shown a merry disposition
As far as the best, I am not sure. Alot of good stuff LED wise has come out the last couple years. As far as buying lights, I go Lowes, Home Depot, or Menards. I started buying lights the end of October because most of the stores, once they run out, they do not restock. Good luck on your hunt!!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:42 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

usafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I bought LED lights at Sam's Club, 50 lights on a string.

The pros: reduces your energy bill and can connect up to 46 strands on one single outlet, where as my old Christmas lights I could connect only 3 to an outlet (any more would cause a blowout); plastic bulbs in comparison to glass bulbs.

The Cons: Not as bright or as decedent regular Christmas lights.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Christmas Decoration Expert
Last Achievements

JeanetteDi has shown a merry disposition
There are plenty of places you can look for LED lights. If you're looking for the best possible, make sure they say "flicker free."
The Following User Says Thank You to JeanetteDi For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-05-2011)