Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Saving Money How can you do Christmas on a budget? From coupons to make-do ideas this area discusses all aspects of the economically responsible Christmas.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,973
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,043)
Welcome to our newest member, Norrisrals
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Mistletoe Christmas in America...
By MMC Editor
10-23-2012 03:40 PM
34,032 Views  0 Posts
22 16x16 Great Debates: Christmas...
By MMC Editor
10-28-2011 08:41 AM
55,366 Views  0 Posts
“Santa’s Surprise Party”...
By MerryCarey
05-21-2012 11:15 AM
63,009 Views  0 Posts
santahat A Black Friday...
By MMC Editor
11-26-2011 10:14 AM
81,815 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Crackers
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:18 PM
49,470 Views  0 Posts

Old 06-17-2010, 10:00 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,283 Times in 13,969 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
All my local Walmart has left is Christmasy rugs, of course just the ugly ones.
Great Find Annette
Old 09-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
Bargains are a good thing, any time of the year.....

Old 09-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I LOVE getting a bargain, and I love shopping after Christmas for wrapping paper, and cards.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:20 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

HolidayLover has shown a merry disposition
santahat

I've seen some great bargains on ebay this year.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,199 Times in 325 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by HolidayLover View Post
I've seen some great bargains on ebay this year.
Me too. I always wanted to buy some cute Christmas brooches and I came across some of them on ebay for £0.99. I think it's pretty cheap as knowing the fact that usually brooches cost around £2-£3 each. But I don't know what I'm waiting for and not making an order to purchase them. ;D
Old 09-26-2012, 07:33 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

katwkittens has shown a merry dispositionkatwkittens has shown a merry dispositionkatwkittens has shown a merry disposition
Target's 90% off Christmas clearance and 75% off toys (now 70%) kept me in decorations, wrap, ribbons and bows and TOYS for YEARS. I still have paper from 1983. That is how long they have been doing the 90% off, but in recent years it has been very little remaining due to the economy. I still have a few trees left from the 90% off, I use one for a few years, it breaks and then I open a new box!

Finally getting to the end of some of the decorations after 10-15 years but won't be replacing any until I sort through the mess in the next month. The kiddos are older now and have their own homes so they come and take what they need, trees, stockings, christmas ornaments, paper......

I might get to the point where I might NEED to actually shop for some new things after the rugrats have cleaned me out!

Well, maybe a little while longer......

Kat