Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Food From eggnog to candy canes to ginger bread and beyond the flavors and treats of Christmas are a delight. Here we engage in all things connected to Christmas foods -- from recipes to how-to's. This section of the Merry Forums is presented by Merry Christmas Recipes, our own database of Christmas recipes, many of which get submitted by our users from around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,236
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

HollySnow has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by 'Tis the season View Post
I had an eggnog latte from Starbucks a few years ago and was nearly sick. Absolutely hated it. It's put me right off, but maybe a home made version would be better. I must give it another chance.
It being homemade makes all the difference!!! My sister hates homemade eggnog but loves the store bought stuff. I, on the other hand, tried the store bought stuff years ago and it made me physically gag so I refused to drink it for years but two Christmases ago I tried homemade eggnog and it is some of the best stuff I've ever had. It's definitely worth trying homemade before you swear off of it completely!!