Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Holiday Health, Fitness & Nutrition » New Years Resolution for a Healthy New You - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Holiday Health, Fitness & Nutrition Whether you're living healthy already or just want to watch the waistline during the holidays this is the place to talk holiday health, fitness & nutrition.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,092
Threads: 53,938
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,013)
Welcome to our newest member, Sandy Horton

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,824 Times in 9,580 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
New Years Resolution for a Healthy New You - 2013

Are you planning on making a New Years Resolution for a healthier New You?

What are your goals to a healthy New Year? Exercise? Eat better? Get more sleep? Meditate? Just in general taking care of yourself physically and mentally?

Let us know what your plans are and with each others support maybe we can stick with our plan!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (12-30-2012)