Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Old Christmas movies

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 01-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,064 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Two wonderful movies

Old 01-05-2011, 08:08 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,147 Times in 15,009 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I watched Miracle on 34th Street, It's A Wonderful Life, and Holiday Inn this year. Those movies have so much more heart to them than most of the newer ones. It was the first time I watched Miracle in a couple of years, I forgot how good that movie is.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:35 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,802 Times in 9,578 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am with you on that! Those 2 movies are my favorite. When they colorized them, my dad bought the movies on vhs. I turned the color off my tv because I hated it colored! At least I was still able to watch it in black and white doing that. Maybe it's just me but it's just wrong to put color on those classic movies. I don't think my dad much cared for it either after he bought them.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-15-2014)
Old 01-07-2011, 06:59 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

tbutler has shown a merry disposition
My all time favorite - Christmas in Connecticut with Barbara Stanwyck. I wish I could celebrate Christmas in an old Connecticut farm house like that!
The Following User Says Thank You to tbutler For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-15-2014)
Old 01-19-2011, 10:30 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Nutcracker has shown a merry disposition
I finally sat down to watch White Christmas this year, though it didn't prove to be one of my fave's. Too long! I really do love Alastair Sim's Scrooge, though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nutcracker For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-15-2014)
Old 12-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,147 Times in 15,009 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Another underrated old Christmas movie is "It Happened On 5th Avenue" I traded for it at a DVD trade store and my wife and I loved it.

Last edited by xmas365; 12-30-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Bad English :)
The Following User Says Thank You to xmas365 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-15-2014)
Old 12-30-2012, 01:47 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I want to get the old Miracle on 34th streeth....i like the remake from 94....but can´t wait to get my hands on the original.....It´s A Wonderful Life is one of my daughter´s and mine favorites....the scene where they dance into the school pool is always the cause for a huge laughter on my daughter´s side

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-15-2014)
Old 12-31-2012, 06:00 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
I'll throw this out there:
The Great Rupert. Jimmy Durante

If you pick up one of those Christmas collections on dvd (usually multiple discs) for 5 bucks, this is usually included.
snowflake22 (03-15-2014)