Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping » Anyone else love Christmas shopping? If so why?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Shopping Real Christmas Real Christmas brings you this merry topic area. From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, shopping for Christmas is as fun and challenging as ever. This forum discusses the art of Christmas Shopping. Please note our Forum Rules in regards to links posted in this forum.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,232
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 01-09-2013, 02:46 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

I really do not like the crowds of people at all. I try not to let it get to me. I just dread the beating that my poor credit card takes.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:16 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 53,259 Times in 8,827 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I love Christmas shopping! I try to buy throughout the year, to make it easier on us financially. But I really do enjoy the atmosphere of the stores during the Christmas season. I love finding those perfect gifts for my family and friends.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,021 Times in 940 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
I do love shopping, but I shop year-round because I LOVE a good deal! But there is nothing like the hustle and bustle, listening to the Christmas music and strolling with a cup of coffee (especially when my shopping is DONE and I can just enjoy the sights and sounds!!)
Totally agree here judesmama...when it's all done, it's kind of fun to chill with a warm drink and watch people hustling and bustling! I always wonder what's in all their shopping bags and who is going to receive it...it's all about the smiles the presents bring and the love being shared.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:20 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

Slim has shown a merry dispositionSlim has shown a merry dispositionSlim has shown a merry dispositionSlim has shown a merry disposition
I personally love Christmas shopping. My wife and I start at the first of the year and are generally done by thanksgiving but, we always save stocking stuffers and small gifts so we can enjoy the decorated stores and Christmas music. The closer it gets to the day the more I enjoy it. I will admit that it's not quite as much fun since are boys are basically grown. I miss having to be sneaky when were shopping and getting the gifts in the house. But, I still love it!
Old 03-19-2013, 10:17 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,518 Times in 922 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
I LOVE to shop fo Christmas. I also shop year round and usually by Nov I am at least 50% done. I look forward to shopping Black Friday and try to get to the mall once during December with the family.

I already have some ideas for gifts for the kids and hubby
Old 04-15-2013, 04:01 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

monical has shown a merry disposition
Shopping is a nice thing for me. I feel exicted when I do some shopping, especially for Christmas