Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Holiday Health, Fitness & Nutrition » New Years Resolution for a Healthy New You - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Holiday Health, Fitness & Nutrition Whether you're living healthy already or just want to watch the waistline during the holidays this is the place to talk holiday health, fitness & nutrition.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,983
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,507)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 03-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
How is everyone's Resolution going? I'm still at it, down about 30 lbs. I am more than 1/3 of the way to my goal. Stay in there, Keep at it.

Old 03-08-2013, 03:49 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,851 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
way to go Billy.....

I donīt know a number...but I lost a lil weight, too....and I am sure my fitness level went up cos of the last working week.....my mailbike was so heavy to drive around, because a lot of mailorder catalogues were being sent....people wonīt believe how heavy paper can be

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You