Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Caninemom3 - An online wake for You

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,650)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso
Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 01:37 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hi louanne...it s been a week now...... I qm sure u have qdjusted to living in paradise already...I just wanted to holoa my homegirl....I miss and love ya

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (04-15-2013), Sabine (04-15-2013), Seawaters (04-16-2013), shellie12 (04-15-2013), sugar142286 (04-13-2013)

Old 04-13-2013, 03:22 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpHpm_b0vRY

This is a new Simon Catīs cartoon...and Louanne loved Simonīs cat...so Louanne....here is the new cartoon of the funny little critter with his little brother....

btw...Kandice is such a compassionate child...she knows how much I am hurting...and I always showed her Your animals...and of course she was almost ecstatic about the beautiful birthday card she received from You (when i told her about Your passing...she cried because she can never have such a wonderfull card from You again)....the sweet animal pictures You always posted.....she told me this morning that she misses You, too....because I miss You so much....enjoy Your time and prepare a great christmas party with all Your loved ones!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (04-13-2013), gabulldawg (04-15-2013), MerryCarey (04-13-2013), Sabine (04-15-2013), Seawaters (04-16-2013)
Old 04-15-2013, 05:05 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,004 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
It's been a few days since I found out the news and although the shock has worn off, with that the reality is sinking in and that is a tough pill to swallow...We love you and miss you so much!