Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,085
Threads: 53,910
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, williamjohn

Old 10-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

jinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry disposition
Ornament Wreath

Hi! I am a self-proclaimed Pinterest addict, and I saw how to make a christmas ornament wreath for my front door! I was wondering, have any of you tried to make these before? It looked quite simple but I'm not a very crafty person! Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jinglebellrock512 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-19-2013), snowflake22 (02-02-2014)

Old 10-09-2012, 06:50 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
I haven't,But I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

MonsterMasher has shown a merry dispositionMonsterMasher has shown a merry dispositionMonsterMasher has shown a merry dispositionMonsterMasher has shown a merry dispositionMonsterMasher has shown a merry disposition
Some of the guys at my mom's work made these ornaments wreaths with the plastic ball ornaments. They look really cool and I wish I knew how they made them. I'll try and get a picture of them and put them on here soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterMasher For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,415 Times in 13,303 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I came here looking for a pattern for just such a wreath, I will keep looking! Di you get yours made and if so, how did it turn out?
Old 10-17-2013, 03:48 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

hikr1962 has shown a merry disposition
Pattern

If it's the same ornament wreath I think it is you can find directions online (google ornament wreath). I am not sure if we can post links or not so I don't dare post one in case it's against the rules.

In a nutshell though you take a coat hanger and open it up, shape it into a circle. Then just put the ornaments on the wreath until they don't fit anymore. Keep an eye on it as you're loading the ornaments so you get a "design" that you like etc. When the coat hanger is full close it back up at the top and you're done.

I bought a bunch of ornaments last year at the dollar store so this was a really inexpensive project (I already had coat hangers) and it went over really well with folks.
The Following User Says Thank You to hikr1962 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-02-2014)