Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Merry Marketplace > Help Wanted » Wanted Seeking New Christmas Bloggers

Help Wanted Looking for a Christmas job? Have a Christmas job to offer? Place your ad here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,437
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Kids and Santa Online
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:23 PM
48,519 Views  0 Posts
Bells The Nativity Part IV: He...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:47 PM
66,426 Views  0 Posts
The Legends of Nature at...
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:54 PM
46,217 Views  0 Posts
Kings of Extravagance
By MMC Editor
06-29-2002 08:08 PM
39,837 Views  0 Posts
“Happy Christmas Time”...
By MerryCarey
05-15-2012 02:56 PM
28,383 Views  0 Posts

Old 01-09-2013, 10:14 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Seeking New Christmas Bloggers

We have blogs here on MMC but I'd like to extend an invitation to folks to write for RealChristmas.com. It has been a while since we have had fresh voices there and part of our new year plan for that site is to build our pool of writers.

What better place to seek them out than right here?

You do NOT have to be a professional writer. We have editors who will help with things. Unlike most of our sites, we do NOT work by topic assignment at Real Christmas. We prefer to hear about Christmas experiences and opinions from the REAL world...just as you go through it. That is, of course, what RealChristmas.com is all about.

So if you have a hankering to participate drop me a line. We'd love to add the hobby of blogging about Christmas for all who care to join in the fun!

Jeff
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), jimmyolsen (02-26-2013), kizzy (09-05-2013), Ryan (02-18-2013), sugar142286 (03-16-2013)
Old 01-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

RachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elf
Oh ! How many times I've wanted to write a blog and it always sounds so good in my head. Then I write it out and think man this is terrible! I would definitely like to Attempt it one of these days .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RachRon For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-17-2013), kizzy (09-05-2013), sugar142286 (03-16-2013)
Old 01-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,275 Times in 5,591 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
If a subject occurs to me, I'll take a whack at it! I'll take a look and see the type of material that runs there, how long the pieces are, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
kizzy (09-05-2013), sugar142286 (03-16-2013)
Old 01-17-2013, 04:03 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,445 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by RachRon View Post
Oh ! How many times I've wanted to write a blog and it always sounds so good in my head. Then I write it out and think man this is terrible! I would definitely like to Attempt it one of these days .

Awww....Come On RachRon !!!! We would all love to read a blog by you !!!! If I can do it - You CAN !!!! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 12:38 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

usafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoeusafvet would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'll be glad to contribute. Just let me know what I need to do.
sugar142286 (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 02:32 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,975 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
I wouldn't mind taking a shot at this . These days are hectic for me but hen things have settled on my end, I will give it a go....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Christmas Star
Last Achievements

ChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry disposition
I wouldn't mind trying. I'm not the greatest at blogging but seeing I have a lot of time on my hands right now, I would be more then happy to try. Just let me know the details.

The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasSpirit76 For This Useful Post:
kizzy (09-05-2013)
Old 08-16-2013, 01:17 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

Daniel12days has shown a merry disposition
I've had some blogging experence, so I could try!
Old 08-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

Woody67 has shown a merry disposition
I'd like to contribute

Hi,

I'm former reporter who loves Christmas. I'd love to contribute.