Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Worst Christmas movie?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,129
Threads: 54,234
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, H1095

Old 08-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

Woody67 has shown a merry disposition
It's probably not the worst Christmas movie, but I really don't care for Scrooged. Ron Howard's Grinch movie is also difficult to watch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woody67 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (08-30-2013), XmasDreams (08-30-2013)

Old 08-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,899 Times in 4,656 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Deck the Halls to me....

Have glove will travel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (08-30-2013), XmasDreams (08-30-2013)
Old 08-30-2013, 12:43 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,500 Times in 1,598 Posts
XmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the tree
This is not a movie I hate but this is more of something i hate in Christmas movies.

While I know that filming takes a long time but if you want to make a Christmas movie please film it when it is winter time. Nothing bugs me more than looking at a great movie but can see the trees all show it is middle of summer and not winter time.

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
The Following User Says Thank You to XmasDreams For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (08-30-2013)