Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Around the World » Christmas24 Movie Channel (UK)

Christmas Around the World These Merry Forums now support members from all over the world. We have many active members from the UK, Australia, South America, Canada and all over Europe. Since most of our areas tend to concentrate on the American traditions of Christmas we dedicate this area for discussion of Christmas around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,554)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Home Alone (Movie Review)
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:21 PM
Last post by Joyfully yours
11-03-2013 06:28 PM
49,759 Views  2 Posts
The Best of Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:51 PM
Last post by Minta
04-01-2014 10:33 AM
47,727 Views  3 Posts
Christmas Tree Decorating with Rope...
By JeanetteDi
08-30-2011 08:04 AM
65,947 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 Book Review: Good King...
By MMC Editor
10-29-2012 12:50 AM
86,233 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Poems from...
By MerryCarey
05-15-2012 03:09 PM
43,445 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-27-2013, 05:30 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,975 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Christmas Tree Christmas24 Movie Channel (UK)

If there is anyone esle in the UK excited about the start of Christmas24 then here is some news I came across :

Christmas24 Update

Hi there Christmas 24 fans!

We could be wrong, but we think a few of you may be looking forward to Christmas already! The good news is that you don’t have to wait too much longer.

In the meantime, do you fancy a Christmas movies warm up with Movies 24?

How about Love Actually on 6th and 12th October at 9pm, plus Countdown to Christmas every Saturday and Sunday at 3pm and 5pm from 5th October?

You'll find them on Sky 327 and Virgin 419.

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________End

Last year Movies24 made the switch to Christmas24 on November 3rd which was a couple of weeks ealier than usual. Hopefully they will do the same this year and launch on the first weekend of November. I can't wait !!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Courtney (10-07-2013), kizzy (10-01-2013), Solice (10-21-2013), Virginia (11-02-2013), Yuletide Junkie (09-27-2013)
Old 09-27-2013, 07:38 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,262 Times in 5,590 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I'm not in the UK, but I'm excited for you!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (09-28-2013)
Old 09-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,402 Times in 1,734 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Yay!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2013, 03:45 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
I'm not in the UK, but I'm excited for you!
Thanks Merry. I can't wait , I have it on all the time over the holidays even if I am not watching.

Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Yay!!!!!!!!!
Yaaaaayyy!
Old 10-01-2013, 02:37 AM
holly jolly jigsaw addict
Last Achievements

kizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elf
Im a total sucker for the christmas chanels! first thing we did when we got home from holidays was put a christmas film on as we hadnt seen one for a week!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kizzy For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (10-01-2013)
Old 10-21-2013, 04:17 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Well it is official folks, Movies24 switches to Christmas24 here in the UK On November 02nd!

http://youtu.be/a-gGeZ-HgAo

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Joyfully yours (10-22-2013), kizzy (10-22-2013), Maureen (10-22-2013)
Old 10-22-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Achievements

kizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elfkizzy is a good elf
That's next weekend isn't it? Hurrah
Old 10-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Joyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry disposition
Good for you, enjoy!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Joyfully yours For This Useful Post:
kizzy (10-23-2013)
Old 10-23-2013, 02:28 PM
Last Achievements

There were Christmas films on movie 24 tonight but they were hard work! I hate death in a Christmas film!
The Following User Says Thank You to kizzy For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (10-24-2013)
Old 10-24-2013, 05:20 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
There were Christmas films on movie 24 tonight but they were hard work! I hate death in a Christmas film!
I know what you mean sometimes if the content is to heavy it can be difficult to enjoy.

The have been having Christmas films every Saturday at 3pm and 5pm as part of their countdown to Christmas. I have not watched any yet though. I will be tuned in on Nov 2nd though. I just loving having it on in the background while I get things done around the house. There are a few new movies this year which is good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
kizzy (10-24-2013)