Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,979
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 10-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Spyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elf
Mason jars

I have a couple of mason jars that I want to decorate for Christmas but I don't know what to do with them. I'm not great at crafts so anything too hard won't work. Maybe I should just put something inside them? Does anyone know any easy and cute ideas for mason jars?
"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11 KJV

The Following User Says Thank You to Spyells For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (10-29-2013)

Old 10-29-2013, 03:02 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 103,977 Times in 18,686 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
present

Originally Posted by Spyells View Post
I have a couple of mason jars that I want to decorate for Christmas but I don't know what to do with them. I'm not great at crafts so anything too hard won't work. Maybe I should just put something inside them? Does anyone know any easy and cute ideas for mason jars?
I love the vintage look of jars, when you tip them upside down & use the lid as the base- with little bottlebrush trees, snowy glitter, and whatever other Christmas scene you could put in. All you would need is a craft glue, a few miniatures, and voila! Instant Christmas charm

Have fun, whatever you create!!

Old 10-29-2013, 03:03 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 694 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
You paint the insides and use them as vases.
You can also spray the insides with spray adhesive and swirl glitter around inside.
You can add little fake trees and/or snowmen/Santa/etc and fake snow, and make homemade snow-globes.

If you have a Pinterest account there are so many neat ideas over there, if you put "mason jars christmas" in the search bar.