Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Merry Marketplace > Websites » Link Hoping for help!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Websites Website announcements and links from MMC Sponsors.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,092
Threads: 53,937
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, Sandy Horton

Old 12-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

in2dair2002 has shown a merry disposition
Hoping for help! Trying to give my girlfriend the Christmas she deserves!

Hello Everyone, Merry Christmas!

https://www.youcaring.com/other/help...serves-/111095

Above is the link to a fundraiser I set up for my girlfriend. I have been unemployed since Nov 2012 after losing my job. I had left my previous job for a new better position and was promptly let go for reason I still dont understand. I am still on the hunt everyday for work but now my unemployment has run out and with bills as usual and christmas around the corner I really don't know what ill do. My girlfriend has been amazing this last year in every way as usual but above and beyond financially. Im hoping to blow her mind for Christmas and give her everything she deserves and more.

Please check out the link and pass it along to other if you can. Thank you all so much for looking and I hope everyone has a very happy holiday!!

-Matt

Old 12-02-2013, 02:23 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,969 Times in 2,435 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Glad you figured it out, Matt. Keep us posted on your progress and don't give up hope. We manage Santa's Sleigh, which is our effort to give back. Every year it is a bit tough but folks tend to come through at the last minute and we're able to help a few families with Christmas. Just a small word of advice, if I may, there are a lot of folks in need out there and we have found that giving of our resources in time and service is just as valuable as what we give in money. I hope you might find a way to do that too and enjoy what Christmas is all about.