Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Christmas Radio & Audio » 2013 Christmas/Radio Holiday Programming & Schedules

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Radio & Audio Discussions of Christmas on tape or disc, playing on the radio or uploaded here at MMC.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,004
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 11-29-2013, 06:46 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,253 Times in 2,297 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
WFCL 91.1 - Nashville, Tennessee USA

WFCL 91.1 - Nashville, Tennessee

From the webpage:

On WFCL Classical 91.1 FM

Holiday music on WFCL Classical 91.1 FM begins December 16, including all day December 24 and 25.

Wednesday, November 27th

Giving Thanks – 6 to 8 p.m.
Between the classical music, it’s a contemporary celebration of the spirit of Gratitude. And continuing a Giving Thanks tradition, a spellbinding story from actor Charles Laughton, giving thanks for art that connects us all to the creative spirit.

Thursday, November 28th

Giving Thanks – 12 to 2 p.m.
Between the classical music, it’s a contemporary celebration of the spirit of Gratitude. And continuing a Giving Thanks tradition, a spellbinding story from actor Charles Laughton, giving thanks for art that connects us all to the creative spirit.

Saturday, December 21

Paul Winter Solstice Concert – 8 to 10 p.m.
Now in its 34th year, this cross-cultural performance within the awe-inspiring space of the Cathedral of St. John the Divine is a favorite during the holidays.

Sunday, December 22

St. Olaf Christmas Festival – 3 to 5 p.m.
One of the nation’s most cherished holiday celebrations, the festival includes hymns, carols, choral works, and orchestral selections celebrating the Nativity and featuring more than 500 student musicians.

Monday, December 23

Welcome Christmas! - noon to 1 p.m. and 8 to 9 p.m.
Welcome the holiday season Latin-style with the music of legendary jazz musician Dave Brubeck and his charming Christmas cantata La Fiesta de la Posada. Also enjoy your favorite carols from around the world.

Tuesday, December 24

A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols – 9 to 11 a.m.
Hosted by Michael Barone, this is a live stereo music and spoken-word broadcast from the chapel of King’s College in Cambridge, England.

A Choral Christmas with Stile Antico – noon to 1 p.m. and 8 to 9 p.m.
The award-winning choir from London pays a visit to St. Paul’s Church on Harvard Square for a concert of radiant sacred music for the Christmas season, including music by Thomas Tallis and William Byrd.

Wednesday, January 1

New Year’s Day from Vienna - 10 a.m. to noon
The Vienna Philharmonic presents its ever popular annual New Year’s Day concert from the Golden Hall of the Musikverein in Vienna. Listeners can count on favorite waltzes, polkas and more – a festive way to start the New Year.

Old 11-29-2013, 07:06 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

KWGS 89.5 - Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

KWGS 89.5 - Tulsa, Oklahoma

Check out the locally produced show "Hidden Sixties Holiday Show" below. This is a perfect example of a 'one of a kind show' that I'm looking to add to my collection! Check your local public radio station's schedule today and add more!

From the webpage:

Public Radio 89.5 Special Holiday Programs

Celebrate the holidays with Public Radio Tulsa as we gift-wrap special programming for you from across the country and around the world.

Hanukkah Lights 2013
Wednesday, Nov 27 • 8-9 pm
Public Radio 89.5-1

A perennial NPR favorite for nearly two decades, acclaimed authors explore Hanukkah stories and memoirs written expressly for Hanukkah Lights. Hosted by NPR's Susan Stamberg and Murray Horwitz.

Turkey Confidential
Thursday, Nov 28 • 10 am - noon LIVE
Public Radio 89.5-1

Help is on the way for Thanksgiving cooks, kitchen helpers and dinner guests on this, the biggest cooking day of the year. Lynne Rossetto Kasper, award-winning host of public radio's national food show The Splendid Table®, will be available to answer listener questions throughout the live, two-hour program. Quickly becoming a Thanksgiving morning tradition, past shows have included everything from a cross-country trucker cooking his Thanksgiving dinner on the manifold to a panicked first-time cook who didn't realize a turkey needs to be thawed. Lynne handles all questions with wit, expertise and laughter. For your turkey triage, call (800-537-5252) and the program will be simulcast live on the Web at splendidtable.org.

America's Test Kitchen Thanksgiving Special
Thursday, Nov 28 • noon - 1 pm
Public Radio 89.5-1

A special edition of America’s Test Kitchen for the radio as host Chris Kimbell explores the history of feast day, tastes turkey and answers listeners' top T-Day questions with ATK favorite Dan Souza. (This is a sneak preview of a new program we’re considering for the KWGS lineup in 2014.)

Giving Thanks
Thursday, Nov 28 • 7-8 pm
Public Radio 89.5-1

With music and stories for Thanksgiving, host John Birge creates a thoughtful, contemporary reflection on the meaning of the holiday. This year, the program features Julia Sweeney, celebrated writer and actor. She’s best known from Wait, Wait … Don’t Tell Me! and Saturday Night Live. But Sweeney’s memoires and monologues on faith give her humor a deep human touch that’s perfect for Thanksgiving, plus Anne Lamott, best-selling author of Bird by Bird and Operating Instructions. Her latest book Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers offers the perfect spirit of gratitude, gentle humor, and a call to embrace the gift of family and friends. And continuing a Giving Thanks, a spellbinding story from actor Charles Laughton, giving thanks for Art that connects us all to the creative spirit.

Hidden Sixties Holiday Show
Friday, Dec 20 • 8-9 pm
Public Radio 89.5-1

Public Radio Tulsa's Scott Gregory (All This Jazz) and John Wooley (Swing on This) join forces to host a one-of-a-kind presentation of holiday music you probably haven't heard since the 1960s -- if you've heard it at all. From jazz greats to Tijuana Brass knockoffs, erstwhile Top 40 pop acts to stars of TV shows, the performers and songs that light up this off-trail Yuletide offering remind us that the swingin' '60s produced more great music than can ever be heard on commercial radio.

Paul Winter Solstice Concert
Sunday, Dec 22 • 9-11 pm
Public Radio 89.5-1

A holiday celebration on a spectacular scale - Music, dance and renewal of spirit at the great turning point of the year.

The Winter Solstice Celebration is a contemporary take on ancient solstice rituals, when people came together during the longest night of the year to celebrate the return of the sun, as the Earth begins its rotational cycle back towards summer. Now in its 33rd year, the performance at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, the world's largest cathedral, is New York's favorite holiday alternative to The Nutcracker and Radio City Christmas.

This year's solstice promises to be a landmark in Paul Winter's tradition of interweaving diverse performers of the world. Joining the seven-time Grammy-winning Paul Winter Consort will be renowned African griot singer Abdoulaye Diabaté; dynamic vocalist Theresa Thomason; the 25 dancers and drummers of the Forces of Nature Dance Theatre; and the reunited Paul Winter Sextet, celebrating their new anthology , and the 50th anniversary of their historic jazz concert at the Kennedy White House.

The Consort musicians: Paul Winter, soprano sax; Paul McCandless, oboe and English horn; Eugene Friesen, cello; Paul Sullivan, keyboards; Jamey Haddad, drums; Eliot Wadopian, bass; and Tim Brumfield, pipe organ. The Sextet musicians: Paul Winter, alto sax; Warren Bernhardt, piano; Cecil McBee, bass; Marvin Stamm, trumpet; and Howard Johnson, baritone sax.

Jonathan Winter’s Christmas Carol
Tuesday, Dec 24 • 11 am - noon
Public Radio 89.5-1

An updated version of a public radio tradition hosted by NPR's Susan Stamberg. Master comedian Jonathan Winters presents a distinctive reading of Dickens' holiday classic, with a special performing edition prepared by Dickens for his own presentations. Also featuring Mimi Kennedy. From NPR and KCRW.

Tinsel Tales 2: NPR Christmas Favorites
Wednesday, Dec 25 • 11 am - noon
Public Radio 89.5-1

NPR fills millions of homes each holiday with humor, warmth, and a host of festive voices. Continuing with the tradition of the first Tinsel Tales program, this is another collection of the best and most requested holiday stories. Joy, hope, and childhood memories overflow as NPR voices, past and present, tell stories of the season. Hosted by Lynn Neary.

Featured Stories:

Santa Claus, Private Eye (Duck's Breath Mystery Theatre of San Francisco)
Pass The Fois Gras: Christmas Menu Hard To Digest (Firoozeh Dumas)
A 'Silent Night' That Brought Healing (Steve Banko)
The Christmas Club (Bill Harley)
All I Wanted For Christmas (NPR staffers)
Christmas Gift Records (The Ban-Smo Label)
The Night Before Christmas, Latin Style (Read by NPR's Claudio Sanchez)
The Designated Celebrator (Melinda Shoaf)
Christmas Truce (Historian Douglas Brinkley)
Wolf Christmas (Daniel Pinkwater)
Tinsel Tales 2: NPR Christmas Favorites
Wednesday, Dec 25 • 7-8 pm
Public Radio 89.5-1

This program features stories from the NPR archives that touch on the meaning of Christmas. David Sedaris, Bailey White, John Henry Faulk -- these and other NPR voices, past and present, tell stories of the season. Hosted by Lynn Neary.

Featured Stories:

Dad 'n' Sam (Jay Allison)
Homeless Christmas (Lee Stringer)
Christmas Morning, 1949 (Sylvia Seymour/Paul Auster)
Low-Glamour Christmas Party (Bailey White)
Doing it in the Closet (John McIlwraith)
Christopher (Jay O'Callahan)
Ode to Christmas (Chuck Kramer)
Santaland Diaries (David Sedaris)
Modern Day Joseph and Mary (Scott Simon)
John Henry Faulk's Christmas Story (John Henry Faulk)
All Songs Considered
Thursday, Dec 26 • noon - 1 pm
Public Radio 89.5-1

It's the fifth edition of the wonky holiday tradition from NPR Music. Host Bob Boilen and friends trade holiday cheer and snarky barbs while bringing you the best holiday songs from new and emerging breakout bands. Hear renditions of great holiday music you'll never hear at the mall.

Capitol Steps New Years Special
Saturday, Dec 28 • 11 am - noon
Public Radio 89.5-1

Help roast 2013 to a crisp with the Capitol Steps and their annual year-in-review awards ceremony. It’s all in their hour-long special, “Politics Takes a Holiday!” This year will feature all-new awards, such as: “Best Moment in Senator Ted Cruz’s 21-hour Filibuster,” “Most ‘icky’ Tweet from Carlos Danger” “Best Thigh-Reducing Exercises to do While Waiting for Healthcare.gov” and, of course, “Best Reason to Spy On the American Public- Because You Can!”

Toast of the Nation 2014
Tuesday, Dec 31 • 10 pm - 3 am LIVE
Public Radio 89.5-2

Count down, sing along, and dance to live music all night long. Travel from coast to coast with four celebrations of midnight from time zone to time zone. It's the perfect holiday special for any New Year's party. See details on KWGS HD-2.

Freakonomics Marathon
Wednesday, Jan 1 • 10 am - 3 pm
Public Radio 89.5-1

Hone your resolutions and start your New Year with Steven Leavitt and Stephen Dubner who use the tools of economics to explore and explain real-world behavior. Freakonomics Radio explores ‘the hidden side of everything’. It will tell you things you always thought you knew but didn’t, and things you never thought you wanted to know but do.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:44 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

'Night Before on XPN' 2013 FaceBook Update

Robert Drake has made it official on FaceBook with an event!

Check in at the group and RSVP the 2013 event today! And don't forget to share!

Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
WXPN 88.5 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Robert Drake is back for his annual 24 hour marathon Christmas show! I'm sure the live webcam and chat will be back as well!

From the website:

20th Annual Edition of "The Night Before Christmas" from midnight to midnight on Tuesday, December 24th host Robert Drake, who also selects the music heard on Jingle Jams, will host WXPN’s annual live, 24-hour music marathon for the 20th consecutive year. Expect to hear special guests, in-studio performances, and much celebrating amid the holiday music delights.

Also join the FaceBook Group.

The Following User Says Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (12-01-2013)
Old 12-02-2013, 09:17 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Jon Solomon 2013, WPRB 103.3 - Princeton, New Jersey USA & Online

Right on the heels of Drake, John Solomon has announced the twenty-fifth iteration of his marathon holiday show! However, this year the show won't be twenty-four hours long. This year Jon's show will be a twenty-five hour marathon! That's twenty-five hours on the occasion of twenty-fives years if you're keeping score at home!

Speaking of 'Keeping Score at Home', that's where you'll find the reindeer poop on this year's show which will again include a live chat and webcam.

For the third year, Solomon is putting out the Public Call for Christmas Stories. He will be playing these throughout the marathon.

Oh!, and don't forget to RSVP on FaceBook!

(All the links for WPRB, chat room, and webcam are at Jon's site and FaceBook.)

Old 12-04-2013, 08:17 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Alabama Public Radio - Several Statewide

Alabama Public Radio

2013 Holiday Programming Schedule

12/05
11 a.m. Candles Burning Brightly

12/16
9 a.m. The Bells of Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
9:30 a.m. The Spirit of Giving with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir & Jane Seymour
10 a.m. Valparaiso University Christmas
11 a.m. Remembering Currier and Ives
12 Noon A Symphony for Santa Claus

12/17
9 a.m. The Carol Connection II
10 a.m. Christmas with the Morehouse & Spelman Glee Clubs
11 a.m. St. Olaf Christmas Festival

12/18
9 a.m. A Leroy Anderson Christmas
10 a.m. Handel's Messiah from Trinity Church, New York

12/19
9 a.m. Seasonal Settings and Angelic Appearances
10 a.m. A Choral Christmas with Stile Antico
11 a.m. Spanish and Catalan Traditional Christmas Music
12 Noon Welcome Christmas!

12/20
9 a.m. A Rochester Festival of Lessons & Carols 2013
10 a.m. Christmas with Madrigalia
11 a.m. Advent Voices
12 Noon Valparaiso University Christmas (repeat)

12/23
9 a.m. Music of the Baroque Christmas Special 11 a.m. Christmas with Morehouse & Spelman Glee Clubs (repeat)
12 Noon A Chanticleer Christmas

12/24
9 a.m. A Festival of Nine Lessons & Carols-aired live!!!
11 a.m. An Operavore Christmas
12 Noon Christmastime in New York: The Cathedral Choir of St. John the Divine

12/25
9 a.m. La Nochebuena: A Spanish Renaissance Christmas
10 a.m. Carols the World 'Round
12 Noon A Leroy Anderson Christmas (repeat)

12/26
9 a.m. Handel's Messiah from Trinity Church, New York (repeat)
12 Noon A Classical Christmas

12/27
9 a.m. Christmas Vespers with Apollo's Fire
11 a.m. St. Olaf Christmas Festival (repeat)

1/1/14
10 a.m. New Year's Day from Vienna
Old 12-08-2013, 10:26 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Roy's Record Room - Several Stations Alberta, Canada

Subby over at the Fa posted this perfect example of the type seasonal programming I seek each year! Thanks Stubby! I'm especially looking forward to the 78 rpm show! It's bound to have something I've never heard!

"My friend, Roy Forbes, just posted the schedule for Roy's Record Room this month.

It's Monday nights (6 PM Mountain time, it says) on CKUA in Alberta, Canada and runs an hour. I'm lousy with time zones, but DAR was great when I had it (they closed my free account for lack of use or something--clearly, I don't have the time I used to).

Roy has an incredible collection, especially 78s.

December 9: Snowbound (songs about winter, cold, snow, etc.)
December 16: Shellac Shack Santa (all Christmas 78s)
December 23: The Night Before The Night Before Christmas (cute title)

Roy usually does something on a Sunday close to Christmas on the CBC network, but it often tends to be a last minute thing and I don't get much notice. He used to do a New Years morning program on the CBC that was some of the best (non-Christmas) radio listening I've ever encountered. I'm not an early riser, by any means, but I used to get up at 6 to catch it. I particularly remember a very rare very early Neil Young instrumental 45 he played one year. Anyway, that's Roy's known sked for the month, if you're interested."

Thanks Stubby! Definitely a DAR catch!

From CKUA's webpage:

FM Frequencies:

Athabasca 98.3
Banff/Canmore 104.3
Calgary 93.7
Drumheller/Hanna 91.3
Edmonton 94.9
Edson 103.7
Fort McMurray 96.7
Grande Prairie 100.9
Hinton 102.5
Lethbridge 99.3
Lloydminster 97.5
Medicine Hat 97.3
Peace River 96.9
Red Deer 107.7
Spirit River 99.5
Whitecourt 107.1

Other:

SaskTel 855
Shaw Direct (Star Choice) 828 or 492
Telus Optik 7046

Plus an online listening link!

It’s December! 'Tis the season on Roy's Record Room - time to dip into my large pile of Christmasy, wintery records.

This week, we’ll have an hour’s worth of tunes about winter, snow, frost and other chilly things, featuring cuts from Claudine Longet, Esther Williams & Ricardo Montablan, Slim & Slam, Sarah Vaughn, Stompin' Tom Connors, Clifford Gibson, Bing Crosby, the Impressions, Merle Haggard and more.

That's Monday, December 9th - 6pm Mountain Time - we’re Snowbound on Roy’s Record Room – the show that unravels and celebrates the music of Christmas past, to repeat the sounding joy.

Note that this will be first of a Triple-R Trilogy, dedicated to winter and Christmas records. On December 16th, we’ll have a visit from the ol' Shellac Shack Santa for an hour of Christmas 78s. Then on December 23rd, we'll run at all three speeds for The Night Before The Night Before Christmas. Tune in to all three wintery, Christmasy RRRs for some holiday fun.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:05 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

WBOI 89.1 Northeastern Indiana Public Radio, Ft. Wayne, Indiana USA

WBOI 89.1 Northeastern Indiana Public Radio, Ft. Wayne, Indiana

My pal Rob will be back on WBOI 89.1 for the third year! You also know Rob as Captain OT of Yule blog & FaLaLaLaLa.com fame.

Stop by Rob's show Facebook Page and say "Howdy."

From the webpage:

Dates Announced for Rob Martinez's "Nights Before Christmas"

For the third consecutive year, WBOI will present unique holiday music specials produced by Rob Martinez, a station volunteer and owner of one of the largest private collections of Christmas music in the United States.
Three specials will be broadcast this December with a different theme for every half-hour segment. Some of the themes will include Christmas disco, Modes of Christmas Transportation, an NFL Christmas, Christmas Obesity, and Christmas Blues.

One of the themes - Christmas Music of 1963 - will feature one of the rarest singles of all time. Due to the timing of the song's release, it was never broadcast and thought to be lost forever... until Rob found a copy and purchased it earlier this year. It makes its world premiere on WBOI - you don't want to miss it!

The 2013 schedule:

Friday, December 20th - 8PM to 11PM
Monday, December 23rd - 8PM to 10PM
Tuesday, December 24th - 8PM to 10PM

89.1 WBOI Holiday Program Schedule

BY KATY ANDERSON

Monday, December 16 from 8pm - 10pm Meet the Music People's Choice Holiday Encore: Alicia Pyle (solo & with her Quartet) and Rick Brown Combo's 'Charlie Brown Christmas' Tribute

Thursday, December 19th from 8pm - 10pm: Meet the Music Holiday Special featuring: elle/The Remnant, Smooth Edge 2, Jerome Schooley Family Holiday Band, and the Farmland Jazz Band

Friday, December 20th from 8pm - 11pm - Rob Martinez's The Nights Before Christmas I

Sunday, December 22nd at 7pm: All Songs Considered for the Holidays

Monday, December 23nd from 8pm - 10pm - Rob Martinez's The Nights Before Christmas II

Tuesday, December 24th from 8pm - 10pm - Rob Martinez's The Nights Before Christmas III

Thursday, December 26th from 8pm-10pm: Meet the Music People's Choice Holiday

Encore Monday, December 30th from 8pm - 10pm Meet the Music Holiday Special encore
Old 12-09-2013, 08:21 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Radio Insight Update

Radio Insight Update:

2013 Christmas Station List

November 4, 2013 at 9:40 am #84820

ParticipantWelcome to the 2013 Christmas radio station list. This directory is built upon user contributions through the RadioInsight Community and our social media accounts. If you know of a station should be listed here, please let us know so we can add it in.

Sponsored By The 2014 Tower Site Calendar

Alabama
Auburn ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Praise 88.7ˇ± WELL Waverly
Birmingham ¨C Christian AC 93.7 WDJC-FM Birmingham
Birmingham ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 96.5ˇ± WMJJ Birmingham
Dothan ¨C Christian AC ˇ°94.3 Joy-FMˇ± WIZB Abbeville
Huntsville ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 96.9ˇ± WRSA Holly Pond
Mobile ¨C AC ˇ°Lite Mix 99.9ˇ± WMXC Mobile
Montgomery ¨C Soft AC ˇ°Lite 100.5ˇ± W263BX/96.1 WQKS-HD2 Montgomery
Montgomery ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 103ˇ± 103.3 WMXS Montgomery

Alaska
Anchorage ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 98.9ˇ± KYMG Anchorage

Arizona
Phoenix ¨C AC ˇ°99.9 KEZˇ± KESZ Phoenix
Tucson ¨C AC ˇ°94.9 Mix-FMˇ± KMXZ-FM Tucson

Arkansas
Berryville ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°96.9 The Legendˇ± 1480 KTHS Green Forest/96.9 K245BJ Berryville
Fayetteville ¨C AC ˇ°Warm 94.9ˇ± KRMW Cedarville
Fayetteville ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 107.9ˇ± KEZA Fayetteville
Little Rock ¨C AC ˇ°B98.5ˇ± KURB Little Rock
Jonesboro ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 106.3ˇ± KJBX Cash
Siloam Springs ¨C Christian AC 90.9 KLRC Tahlequah, OK

California
Bakersfield ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Spirit 88.9/100.1ˇ± 88.9 KDUV Visalia/100.1 K261CO Bakersfield
Chico ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Classic Hits 96.7ˇ± KZAP Paradise
Eureka ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 95.1ˇ± KMDR McKinleyville
Fresno ¨C AC ˇ°Soft Rock 98.9ˇ± KSOF Dinuba
Lompoc/Santa Maria ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 96.7ˇ± KSYV Solvang
Los Angeles ¨C AC 103.5 KOST Los Angeles
Merced ¨C AC ˇ°K97.5ˇ± KABX-FM Merced
Modesto ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 102.3ˇ± KJSN Modesto
Monterey ¨C AC ˇ°KWAV 97ˇ± 96.9 KWAV Monterey
Monterey ¨C AC ˇ°B103.9ˇ± KBOQ Monterey
Palm Springs ¨C AC ˇ°EZ 103.1ˇ± KEZN Palm Desert
Palm Springs ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Crush 103.9ˇ± 103.9 K280CV Cathedral City/92.7 KKUU-HD2
Redding ¨C AC ˇ°K-Shastaˇ± 104.3 KSHA Redding
Riverside ¨C Christian AC 89.7 KSGN Riverside
Sacramento ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Classic 93.1ˇ± KHLX Pollock Pines
Sacramento ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 96ˇ± 96.1 KYMX Sacramento
San Diego ¨C AC 96.5 KYXY San Diego
San Diego ¨C Rhythmic AC ˇ°95.7 Kiss-FMˇ± KSSX Carlsbad
San Francisco ¨C AC 96.5 KOIT San Francisco
San Jose ¨C AC 94.5 KBAY Gilroy
San Luis Obispo ¨C Stunting ˇ°Christmas 93.7ˇ± 1340 KYNS San Luis Obispo/93.7 K229AK Baywood-Los Osos
Santa Rosa ¨C AC ˇ°99.3 The Vineˇ± KVYN St. Helena
Stockton ¨C AC 99.3 KJOY Stockton
Temecula ¨C ˇ°Smooth Jazz 94.5ˇ± KMYT Temecula
Ventura ¨C Hot AC ˇ°B95.1ˇ± KBBY Ventura
Victorville ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°The Route 103.1ˇ± KVFG Victorville

Colorado
Colorado Springs ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Q102.7ˇ± KBIQ Manitou Springs
Colorado Springs ¨C AC ˇ°K-Lite 106.3ˇ± KKLI Widefield
Denver ¨C Standards ˇ°Studio 1430ˇ± KEZW Aurora
Denver ¨C AC ˇ°KOSI 101ˇ± KOSI Denver
Fort Collins ¨C AC ˇ°Tri 102.5ˇ± KTRR Loveland

Connecticut
Bridgeport ¨C AC ˇ°WEBE 108ˇ± 107.9 WEBE Westport
Hartford ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 100.5ˇ± WRCH New Britain
New London ¨C AC ˇ°Soft Rock 106.5ˇ± WBMW Pawcatuck

Delaware
Wilmington ¨C AC 99.5 WJBR Wilmington

Florida
Fort Myers ¨C Soft AC ˇ°Sunny 106.3ˇ± WJPT Fort Myers
Fort Walton Beach ¨C AC ˇ°Coast 93.3ˇ± WNCV Shalimar
Gainesville/Ocala ¨C AC 98.5 WKTK Crystal River
Gainesville/Ocala ¨C Smooth AC ˇ°100.9 Smooth-FMˇ± WXJZ Gainesville
Gainesville/Ocala ¨C Christian CHR ˇ°106.9 The Pulseˇ± WPLL Cross City
Jacksonville ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 96.1ˇ± WEJZ Jacksonville
Melbourne ¨C AC ˇ°Lite Rock 99.3ˇ± WLRQ Cocoa
Orlando ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Z88.3ˇ± WPOZ Union Park
Orlando ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 107.7ˇ± WMGF Mount Dora
Panama City ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 98.5ˇ± WFSY Panama City
Pensacola ¨C AC ˇ°Soft Rock 94.1ˇ± WMEZ Pensacola
Sarasota ¨C AC ˇ°92.1 The Coastˇ± WLTQ-FM Venice
St. Augustine ¨C CHR 105.5 WYRE-FM St. Augustine Beach
Tallahassee ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Wave 94.1ˇ± WAKU Crawfordville
Tallahassee ¨C AC ˇ°Star 98.9ˇ± WBZE Tallahassee
Tampa/St. Petersburg ¨C Christian AC ˇ°88.1/91.5 Joy-FMˇ± 88.1 WJIS Bradenton/91.5 WCIE New Port Richey
Tampa/St. Petersburg ¨C Soft AC 105.5 WDUV New Port Richey
West Palm Beach ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 107.9ˇ± WEAT West Palm Beach

Georgia
Atlanta ¨C Christian AC ˇ°93.3 Joy-FMˇ± WVFJ Manchester
Atlanta ¨C Christian AC ˇ°104.7 The Fishˇ± WFSH-FM Athens
Augusta ¨C AC 104.3 WBBQ Augusta
Baxley ¨C AC ˇ°The Big WUFEˇ± 1260 WUFE/96.7 W244CR Baxley
Columbus ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 100ˇ± 100.1 WGSY Phenix City, AL
Dalton ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Mix 104.5ˇ± WYYU Dalton
Macon ¨C AC ˇ°Z93.7ˇ± WPEZ Macon
Newnan ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Magic 98.1ˇ± WMGP Hogansville
Rome ¨C Christian AC ˇ°93.5 Life-FMˇ± WSRM Coosa
Savannah ¨C Christian AC ˇ°His Radioˇ± 91.9 WLFS Port Wentworth
Savannah ¨C AC ˇ°98.7 The Riverˇ± WYKZ Beaufort, SC
Valdosta ¨C AC ˇ°95.7 The Mixˇ± WQPW Valdosta

Hawaii
Honolulu ¨C AC 550 KSSK Honolulu/92.3 KSSK-FM Waipahu
Honolulu ¨C Christian AC ˇ°95.5 The Fishˇ± KAIM-FM Honolulu
Honolulu ¨C Hawaiian ˇ°Hawaiian 105ˇ± KINE-FM Honolulu

Idaho
Boise ¨C Christian AC 89.5 KTSY Caldwell
Boise ¨C AC ˇ°107.9 Lite-FMˇ± KXLT-FM Eagle
Idaho Falls/Pocatello ¨C AC ˇ°Classy 97.3ˇ± KLCE Blackfoot
Idaho Falls/Pocatello ¨C AC ˇ°EZ Rockˇ± 106.3 KQEZ Shelley / 1240 KWIK Pocatello / 95.3 K237FA Pocatello
Twin Falls ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Kool 96.5ˇ± KLIX-FM Twin Falls

Illinois
Champaign/Urbana ¨C Christian AC 91.7 WBGL Champaign
Champaign/Urbana ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 95.3ˇ± WJEK Rantoul
Chicago ¨C Hot AC ˇ°93.9 My-FMˇ± WLIT Chicago
Danville ¨C Farm 980 WITY Danville
Joliet ¨C Alternative 88.7 WCSF Joliet
Joliet ¨C Christian AC 104.7 WCFL Morris
Marion ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 95.1ˇ± WUEZ Carterville
Peoria ¨C Christian AC 91.5 WCIC Pekin
Peoria ¨C AC ˇ°Lite Rock 107ˇ± 106.9 WSWT Peoria
Quincy ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 1530ˇ± WLIQ Quincy
Springfield ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Cool 93.9ˇ± WQQL
Wheaton ¨C Christian AC 88.1 WETN Wheaton

Indiana
Bloomington ¨C Country ˇ°Indiana Country 101.5ˇ± WKKG Columbus
Boonville ¨C AC 1540 WBNL Boonville
Fort Wayne ¨C AC ˇ°Star 88.3ˇ± WLAB Fort Wayne
Indianapolis ¨C Spanish Oldies ˇ°La Joya 810ˇ± WSYW Indianapolis
Indianapolis ¨C AC ˇ°B105.7ˇ± WYXB Indianapolis
Lafayette ¨C Country ˇ°Your Country 95.7ˇ± WSHP Attica
Lowell ¨C AC ˇ°107.1 The Zˇ± WZVN Lowell
Kokomo ¨C AC ˇ°Z92.5ˇ± WZWZ Kokomo
Richmond ¨C AC ˇ°101.7 The Pointˇ± 930 WHON/101.7 W269BP Richmond
South Bend ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 101.5ˇ± WNSN Mishawaka
South Bend ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°The Streamˇ± 97.7 WSSM Goshen/102.3 WSMM New Carlisle

Iowa
Burlington ¨C AC 93.5 KKMI Burlington
Cedar Rapids ¨C AC 104.5 KDAT Cedar Rapids
Cedar Rapids ¨C Classic Country 1360 KMJM Cedar Rapids
Des Moines ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 104.1ˇ± KLTI-FM Ames
Des Moines ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Capital 106.3ˇ± KPTL Ankeny
Dubuque ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Super Hits 106.1ˇ± KIYX Sageville
Mason City ¨C Standards 1490 KRIB Mason City
Ottumwa ¨C AC 92.7 KTWA Ottumwa
Quad Cities ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 96ˇ± KMXG Clinton
Sioux City ¨C AC ˇ°KG 95ˇ± 95.5 KGLI Sioux City
Spirit Lake ¨C AC ˇ°FM 104ˇ± KUOO Spirit Lake
Waterloo ¨C AC ˇ°93.5 The Mixˇ± KCVM Hudson

Kansas
Topeka ¨C AC ˇ°Majic 107.7ˇ± KMAJ Carbondale
Wichita ¨C AC ˇ°B98ˇ± 97.9 KRBB Wichita

Kentucky
Bowling Green ¨C AC 106.3 WOVO Bowling Green
Hopkinsville ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 98.7ˇ± WHOP-FM Hopkinsville
Lexington ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Mix 94.5ˇ± WMXL Lexington
Lexington ¨C AC ˇ°96.9 Kiss-FMˇ± WGKS Paris
Louisville ¨C Christian AC 88.5 WJIE Okolona
Louisville ¨C Soft AC ˇ°Easy Rock 105.1ˇ± WESI Shepherdsville
Louisville ¨C 90s Hits ˇ°Gen X Radio 100.5ˇ± WLGX Louisville
Louisville ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 106.9ˇ± WVEZ St. Matthews
Morganfield ¨C Country 101.3 WMSK-FM Sturgis
Paducah ¨C Stunting ˇ°Christmas 94.7ˇ± WQQR Clinton (News Story)
Somerset ¨C AC ˇ°Somerset 106ˇ± WYKY-FM Science Hill
Springfield ¨C AC 102.7 WYSB Springfield
Whitesburg ¨C AC ˇ°103.9 The Bulldogˇ± WXKQ Whitesburg

Louisiana
Alexandria ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 106.9ˇ± KEDG Alexandria
Baton Rouge ¨C AC ˇ°96.1 The Riverˇ± KRVE Brusly
Lake Charles ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°92.9 The Lakeˇ± KHLA Jennings
Monroe ¨C Christian AC 88.7 KBMQ Monroe
Monroe ¨C AC ˇ°Star 98.3ˇ± KZRZ West Monroe
New Orleans ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 101.9ˇ± WLMG New Orleans
Shreveport ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Miracle 98.1ˇ± KFLO Blanchard
Shreveport ¨C AC 96.5 KVKI Shreveport

Maine
Bangor ¨C AAA 103.1 WZLO Dover-Foxcroft
Bar Harbor ¨C Soft AC ˇ°93.7 The Waveˇ± WRMO Milbridge
Portland ¨C Christian AC 89.3 WMSJ Freeport
Portland ¨C AC 94.9 WHOM Mount Washington, NH
Portland ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Rewind 100.9ˇ± WYNZ South Portland

Maryland
Baltimore ¨C AC ˇ°101.9 Lite-FMˇ± WLIF Baltimore
Easton ¨C AC 96.7 WCEI-FM Easton
Hagerstown ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 95.1ˇ± WIKZ Chambersburg, PA
Hagerstown ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 97.5ˇ± WLTF Martinsburg, WV
Salisbury ¨C AC ˇ°Q105ˇ± 104.7 WQHQ Ocean City-Salisbury

Massachusetts
Boston ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 106.7ˇ± WMJX Boston
Cape Cod ¨C Standards ˇ°Koffee 98.7ˇ± WKFY East Harwich
Springfield ¨C AC 94.7 WMAS Enfield, CT
Springfield ¨C Christian CHR ˇ°Q99.7ˇ± WLCQ-LP Feeding Hills
Worcester ¨C AC 96.1 WSRS Worcester
Worcester ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Q90.1ˇ± WYQQ Charlton

Michigan
Battle Creek ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 104.9ˇ± WBXX Marshall
Detroit ¨C AC 100.3 WNIC Dearborn (News Story)
Detroit ¨C Classic Hits 104.3 WOMC Detroit
Grand Rapids ¨C Christian AC 91.3 WCSG Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids ¨C AC ˇ°Star 105.7ˇ± WSRW Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids ¨C AC ˇ°100.5 The Riverˇ± WTRV Walker
Jackson ¨C AC ˇ°106.9 Home-FMˇ± WSAE Spring Arbor
Lansing ¨C AC 99.1 WFMK Lansing
Monroe ¨C AC ˇ°My 98.3ˇ± WMIM Luna Pier
Petoskey ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 96.3ˇ± WLXT Petoskey
Port Huron ¨C Oldies ˇ°Cruiseˇ± 1450 WHLS Port Huron/1590 WHLX Marine City
Saginaw ¨C Classic Hits 96.1 WHNN Bay City
Saginaw ¨C Soft AC ˇ°104 The Bayˇ± 1400 WSAM Saginaw/104.1 WSAG Linwood
Sault St. Marie ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Oldies 93ˇ± 93.3 WNBY-FM Newberry
Tawas City ¨C Standards 1490 WIOS Tawas City-East Tawas
Traverse City ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Classic Hits 107.5ˇ± WCCW-FM Traverse City

Minnesota
Alexandria ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Cool 94.3ˇ± KULO Alexandria
Bemidji ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Your QFMˇ± 107.1 KKEQ Fosston
Brainerd ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Cool 103.5ˇ± KUAL-FM Brianerd
Detroit Lakes ¨C AC ˇ°Wave 104.1ˇ± KBOT Pelican Rapids
Duluth ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Life 97.3ˇ± KDNW Duluth
Duluth ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Kool 101.7ˇ± KLDJ Duluth
Mankato ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°105.5 The Riverˇ± KRBI-FM Saint Peter
Minneapolis/St. Paul ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Kool 108ˇ± 107.9 KQQL Anoka
Rochester ¨C AC ˇ°Y105.3ˇ± KYBA Stewartville
St. Cloud ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Spirit 92.9ˇ± KKJM St. Joseph
St. Cloud ¨C AC ˇ°Lite Rock 99.9ˇ± KCML St. Joseph
Waseca ¨C Oldies ˇ°True Oldies 1170ˇ± KRUE Waseca
Willmar ¨C Classic Country 1590 KDJS Willmar

Mississippi
Biloxi ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 93.7ˇ± WMJY Biloxi
Jackson ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Oldies 105.1ˇ± WJDX-FM Kosciusko
Tupelo ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 93.3ˇ± WSYE Tupelo

Missouri
Cape Girardeau ¨C AC ˇ°93.9 The Riverˇ± KGKS Scott City
Columbia ¨C AC 101.5 KPLA Columbia
Joplin ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Classic Hits 93.9ˇ± KJMK Webb City
Kansas City ¨C Country 94.1 KFKF Kansas City
Kansas City ¨C Classic Hits 94.9 KCMO-FM Shawnee, KS
Osage Beach ¨C AC ˇ°101.9 The Waveˇ± KZWV Eldon
Springfield ¨C Christian AC ˇ°88.3 The Windˇ± KWND Springfield
Springfield ¨C AC 105.9 KGBX Springfield
St. Joseph ¨C AC ˇ°K-Jo 105.5ˇ± KKJO St. Joseph
St. Louis ¨C AC ˇ°Fresh 102.5ˇ± KEZK St. Louis
St. Louis ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Oldies 103.3ˇ± KLOU St. Louis

Nebraska
Lincoln ¨C AC ˇ°B107.3ˇ± KBBE Lincoln
McCook ¨C AC 96.1 KICX-FM McCook
Ogallala ¨C Standards 930 KOGA Ogallala
Omaha ¨C Christian AC 100.7 KGBI-FM Omaha
Omaha ¨C AC ˇ°Star 104.5ˇ± KSRZ Omaha

Nevada
Elko ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Z107ˇ± 103.9 KBGZ-HD2/107.7 K299AN Elko
Las Vegas ¨C Christian AC ˇ°SOS Radioˇ± 90.5 KSOS Las Vegas
Las Vegas ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 106.5ˇ± KSNE Las Vegas
Reno ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 95.5ˇ± KNEV Reno
Reno ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 106.9ˇ± KRNO Incline Village

New Hampshire
Keene ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 97.7ˇ± WSNI Keene
Portsmouth ¨C Variety Hits ˇ°95.3 The Coastˇ± WSKX York Center, ME

New Jersey
Atlantic City/Cape May ¨C Soft AC ˇ°Easy 93.1ˇ± WEZW Wildwood Crest
Atlantic City/Cape May ¨C AC ˇ°Lite Rock 96.9ˇ± WFPG Atlantic City
Middlesex/Somerset/Union ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 98.3ˇ± WMGQ New Brunswick
Sussex ¨C AC 102.3 WSUS Franklin

New Mexico
Albuquerque ¨C AC ˇ°99.5 Magic-FMˇ± KMGA Albuquerque
Albuquerque ¨C Stunting ˇ°Santa 100.9ˇ± 100.3 KPEK-HD2/100.9 K265CA Albuquerque (News Story)
Roswell ¨C Classic Hits 1230 KBCQ/93.5 K223BH Roswell

New York
Albany ¨C AC ˇ°B95.5ˇ± WYJB Albany
Albany ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Oldies 98.3ˇ± WTRY-FM Rotterdam
Binghamton ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 103.3ˇ± WMXW Vestal
Buffalo ¨C AC ˇ°96.1 Joy-FMˇ± WJYE Buffalo
Buffalo ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Star 102.5ˇ± WTSS Buffalo
Ithaca ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Classic Hits 107.7ˇ± W299BI Ithaca/95.5 WFIZ-HD2 Odessa
Jamestown ¨C AC ˇ°SE 93.3ˇ± WWSE Jamestown
Long Island ¨C AC 97.5 WALK-FM Patchouge
Long Island ¨C AC ˇ°K98.3ˇ± WKJY Hempstead
Long Island ¨C Stunting 103.9 WRCN Riverhead (News Story)
New York ¨C AC ˇ°106.7 Lite-FMˇ± WLTW New York
Poughkeepsie ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 92.1ˇ± WRNQ Poughkeepsie
Rochester ¨C AC ˇ°Warm 101.3ˇ± WRMM Rochester
Rochester ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 102.3ˇ± WVOR Canandaigua
Rochester ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Oldies 107.3ˇ± WODX South Bristol Township
Syracuse ¨C AC ˇ°Y94ˇ± 94.5 WYYY Syracuse
Syracuse ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Sunny 102.1ˇ± WZUN Phoenix
Syracuse ¨C Stunting ˇ°Holly-FMˇ± 103.9 WNDR-FM Mexico/95.3 W237AY De Witt (News Story)
Utica ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 98.7ˇ± WLZW Utica
Utica ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Mix 102.5ˇ± WUMX Rome
Watertown ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 103.1ˇ± WTOJ Carthage
Westchester ¨C AC 103.9 WFAS-FM Bronxville

North Carolina
Charlotte ¨C Christian AC ˇ°New Life 91.9ˇ± WRCM Wingate
Charlotte ¨C AC ˇ°K104.7ˇ± WKQC
Fayetteville ¨C Christian AC ˇ°His Radio 90.1ˇ± WCCE Buies Creek
Greensboro/Winston-Salem ¨C AC 99.5 WMAG High Point
Greenville/New Bern ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Star 94.3ˇ± WRHD Farmville
Greenville/New Bern ¨C Classic Hits 107.9 WNCT-FM Greenville
Henderson ¨C Christian AC ˇ°His Radioˇ± 88.5 WRTP Franklinton
Raleigh/Durham ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 101.5ˇ± WRAL-FM Raleigh
Rocky Mount ¨C Rhythmic Oldies ˇ°Jammin 99.3ˇ± WZAX Nashville
Wilmington ¨C AC 102.7 WGNI Wilmington

North Dakota
Grand Forks ¨C AC ˇ°Lite Rock 104.3ˇ± KZLT East Grand Forks
Fargo ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°92.7 The Driveˇ± KZDR Kindred
Fargo ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Life 97.9ˇ± KFNW-FM Fargo
Minot ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 99.9ˇ± KMXA-FM Minot

Ohio
Cambridge ¨C AC 97.7 WILE Byesville
Canton ¨C AC ˇ°My 101.7ˇ± WHOF North Canton
Cincinnati ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Star 93.3ˇ± WAKW Cincinnati
Cincinnati ¨C AC ˇ°Warm 98ˇ± 98.5 WRRM Cincinnati
Cleveland ¨C Christian AC ˇ°95.5 The Fishˇ± WFHM Cleveland
Cleveland ¨C AC ˇ°New 102ˇ± WDOK Cleveland
Cleveland ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Majic 105.7ˇ± WMJI Cleveland
Columbus ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Oldies 93.3ˇ± WODC Ashville
Columbus ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 95ˇ± 94.7 WSNY Columbus
Columbus ¨C Christian AC ˇ°104.9 The Riverˇ± WCVO Gahanna
Dayton ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Mix 107.7ˇ± WMMX Dayton
Defiance ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 98.1ˇ± WDFM Defiance
Defiance ¨C AC ˇ°103.1 The Oneˇ± WNDH Napoleon
Lima ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 103.3ˇ± WMLX St. Marys
Lima ¨C AC ˇ°Lite Rock 107.1ˇ± Delphos
Mansfield ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°My 100.1ˇ± WSWR Shelby
Mansfield ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 106ˇ± 106.1 WVNO Mansfield
Toledo ¨C AC ˇ°101.5 The Riverˇ± WRVF Toledo
Youngstown ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 98.9ˇ± WMXY Youngstown
Washington Court House ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Oldies 1250ˇ± WCHO Washington Court House

Oklahoma
Oklahoma City ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 104.1ˇ± KMGL Oklahoma City
Ponca City ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Praise-FMˇ± 88.7 KLVV Ponca City/90.5 KGVV Goltry
Tulsa ¨C AC ˇ°94.1 The Breezeˇ± KTSO Glenpool

Oregon
Astoria ¨C AC ˇ°Clammy 99.7ˇ± KLMY Long Beach, WA
Bend ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 95.7ˇ± KLTW Prineville
Bend ¨C Christian AC 97.5 KNLR Bend/104.9 KNLX Prineville
Corvalis ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Hope 104.7ˇ± KHPE Albany
Eugene ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 94.5ˇ± KMGE Eugene
Eugene ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Kool 99.1ˇ± KODZ Eugene
Portland ¨C AC ˇ°K103ˇ± 103.3 KKCW Beaverton
Portland ¨C Christian AC ˇ°104.1 The Fishˇ± KFIS Scappoose

Pennsylvania
Allentown ¨C AC 100.7 WLEV Allentown
Altoona ¨C Country ˇ°True Country 94.3ˇ± WBXQ Patton
Bloomsburg ¨C Oldies ˇ°NewsRadio 930ˇ± WHLM Bloomsburg/94.7 W234BH Berwick/104.3 W282AP Bloomsburg
DuBois ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 106.5ˇ± WDSN Reynoldsville
Erie ¨C AC ˇ°Classy 100ˇ± 99.9 WXKC Erie
Harrisburg/Lancaster/York ¨C AC ˇ°101.3 The Roseˇ± WROZ Lancaster
Harrisburg/Lancaster/York ¨C AC ˇ°Warm 103.3ˇ± WARM-FM York
Philadelphia ¨C AC ˇ°B101ˇ± WBEB Philadelphia
Philadelphia ¨C Classic Hits 98.1 WOGL Philadelphia
Pittsburgh ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°94.5 3WSˇ± WWSW Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh ¨C AC ˇ°Wish 99.7ˇ± WSHH Pittsburgh
Reading ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Oldies 1340ˇ± WRAW Reading
Scranton/Wilkes-Barre ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 93ˇ± 92.9 WMGS Wilkes-Barre
State College ¨C AC ˇ°95.3 3WZˇ± WZWW Bellefonte
Sunbury ¨C AC ˇ°100.9 The Valleyˇ± WVLY
Williamsport ¨C AC ˇ°Kiss 102.7ˇ± WKSB Williamsport
Williamsport ¨C Hot AC ˇ°FM 107.9ˇ± WLMY Williamsport

Rhode Island
Providence ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°B101.5ˇ± WWBB Providence
Providence ¨C AC ˇ°Lite Rock 105ˇ± WWLI Providence

South Carolina
Charleston ¨C Christian AC ˇ°His Radioˇ± WALC Charleston
Charleston ¨C AC ˇ°Y102.5ˇ± WXLY North Charleston
Columbia ¨C Christian AC 89.7 WMHK Columbia
Columbia ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Magic 98.5ˇ± WOMG Lexington
Greenville ¨C Christian AC ˇ°His Radioˇ± 89.3 WLFJ-FM Greenville
Myrtle Beach ¨C Christian AC ˇ°His Radioˇ± WMBJ Murrells Inlet
Myrtle Beach ¨C AC ˇ°Star 92.1ˇ± WMYB Myrtle Beach
Greenville ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 98.9ˇ± WSPA-FM Spartanburg

South Dakota
Aberdeen ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 97.7ˇ± KNBZ Redfield
Millbank ¨C AC 1510 KMSD/98.3 K252FB Millbank
Rapid City ¨C AC ˇ°97.5 The Hillsˇ± 920 KKLS/97.5 K248BT Rapid City
Rapid City ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Power 107.1ˇ± KSLT Spearfish
Sioux Falls ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Life 96.5ˇ± KNWC-FM Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls ¨C AC 101.9 KELO-FM Sioux Falls

Tennessee
Clarksville ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Eagle 94.3ˇ± WEGI Oak Grove, KY
Johnson City/Kingsport/Bristol, VA ¨C AC 98.5 WTFM Kingsport
Knoxville ¨C AC ˇ°B97.5ˇ± WJXB Knoxville
Knoxville ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Mixx 105.5ˇ± WSEV-FM Gatlinburg
Lobelville ¨C Classic Hits 1570 WMAK Lobelville
Memphis ¨C Variety Hits ˇ°97.7 Guess-FMˇ± 1430 WOWW Germantown/97.7 Memphis
Memphis ¨C AC ˇ°104.5 The Riverˇ± WRVR Memphis
Nashville ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 92.9ˇ± WJXA Nashville
Nashville ¨C Christian AC ˇ°94FM The Fishˇ± 93.7 WFFI Kingston Springs/94.1 WFFH Smyrna/104.9 WBOZ Woodbury

Texas
Amarillo ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 94.1ˇ± KMXJ Amarillo
Austin ¨C AC ˇ°Majic 95.5ˇ± KKMJ Austin
Austin ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Spirit 105.9ˇ± KFMK Round Rock
Beaumont ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Cool 92.5ˇ± KCOL Groves
Big Spring ¨C Hot AC ˇ°94.3 The Fuseˇ± KBTS Big Spring
Corpus Christi ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Oldies 93.9ˇ± KMXR Corpus Christi
Dallas ¨C Christian AC 94.9 KLTY Arlington
Dallas ¨C Classic Hits 98.7 KLUV Dallas
Edinburg/Harlingen/McAllen ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Kiss 106.3ˇ± KHKZ San Benito
El Paso ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 99.9ˇ± KTSM-FM El Paso
Houston ¨C Christian AC 89.3 KSBJ Humble
Houston ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 99.1ˇ± KODA Houston
Kileen/Temple ¨C Country ˇ°Kix 106.7ˇ± KIXT Hewitt
San Angelo ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 98.7ˇ± KELI San Angelo
San Antonio ¨C AC ˇ°Q101.9ˇ± KQXT San Antonio

Utah
Logan ¨C Adult Standards 1390 KLGN Logan/103.3 K277BD Weston, ID
Salt Lake City ¨C Hot AC ˇ°B98.7ˇ± KBEE Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City ¨C AC ˇ°FM 100ˇ± 100.3 KSFI Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City ¨C Country ˇ°101.5 The Eagleˇ± KEGA Oakley/105.1 KAUU Manti
St. George/Cedar City ¨C AC ˇ°Star 98ˇ± 98.1 KREC Brian Head
St. George/Cedar City ¨C Classic Hits 101.5 KCLS Leeds

Vermont
Burlington ¨C AC ˇ°Star 92.9ˇ± WEZF Burlington
Rutland ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 98.1ˇ± WJJR Rutland

Virginia
Charlottesville ¨C AC ˇ°Z95.1ˇ± WQMZ Charlottesville
Fredericksburg ¨C Classic Hits 95.9 WGRQ Fairview Beach
Gloucester ¨C AC ˇ°Xtra 99.1ˇ± WXGM-FM Gloucester
Harrisonburg ¨C AC ˇ°Fresh 96.1ˇ± WJDV Broadway
Norfolk ¨C AC ˇ°The New 101.3ˇ± WWDE Hampton
Norfolk ¨C Rhythmic AC ˇ°Movin 107.7ˇ± WMOV-FM Norfolk
Richmond ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 98ˇ± WTVR-FM Richmond
Richmond ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Big Oldies 107.3ˇ± WBBT Powhatan/100.3 WARV Petersburg
Roanoke ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 93.5ˇ± WSNV Salem
Roanoke ¨C AC ˇ°Q99ˇ± 99.1 WSLQ Roanoke
South Boston ¨C AC 95.3 WHLF South Boston
Staunton ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Mix 93.1ˇ± WSVO Staunton
Winchester ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Mix 95.7ˇ± 98.3 WKSI-HD2 Stephens City/95.7 W237BV Winchester

Washington
Bellingham ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Praise 106.5ˇ± KWPZ Lynden
Kelso/Longview ¨C AC ˇ°Magic 94.5ˇ± KLYK Kelso
Kennewick/Pasco ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 105.3ˇ± KONA-FM Kennewick
Olympia ¨C AC ˇ°Mixx 96.1ˇ± KXXO Olympia
Seattle ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Spirit 105.3ˇ± KCMS Edmonds
Seattle ¨C AC ˇ°Warm 106.9ˇ± KRWM Bremerton
Spokane ¨C AC ˇ°Kiss 98.1ˇ± KISC Spokane
Wenatchee ¨C AC ˇ°99.5 Apple-FMˇ± KAAP Rock Island

Washington DC
Washington ¨C AC 97.1 WASH-FM Washington -

West Virginia
Charleston ¨C AC ˇ°V100ˇ± 99.9 WVAF Charleston
Huntington ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Oldies 97.1ˇ± WBVB Coal Grove, OH
Parkersburg ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Mix 100ˇ± WDMX Vienna
Wheeling ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 97.3ˇ± WKWK Wheeling

Wisconsin
Beloit ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 107.3ˇ± WSJY Fort Atkinson
Eau Claire ¨C AC ˇ°Mix 98.1ˇ± WISM Eau Claire
Fon du Lac ¨C AC ˇ°Sunny 97.7ˇ± WFDL-FM Lomira
La Crosse ¨C ˇ°Classic Hits 94.7ˇ± KCLH Caledonia, MN
Madison ¨C Classic Hits 94.9 WOLX Baraboo
Madison ¨C Christian AC ˇ°Life 102.5ˇ± WNWC-FM Madison
Marinette ¨C AC ˇ°Hits 96.3ˇ± WSFQ Peshtigo
Milwaukee ¨C Standards ˇ°1290 Martini Radioˇ± WZTI Greenfield
Milwaukee ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°Oldies 95.7ˇ± WRIT-FM Milwaukee
Rhinelander ¨C Classic Country 1240 WOBT/101.3 W267AF Rhinelander
Sheboygan ¨C Standards ˇ°1420 The Breezeˇ± WJUB Plymouth
Sheboygan ¨C AC ˇ°Lake 98.1ˇ± WLKN Cleveland
Sturgeon Bay ¨C Christian AC 90.5 WPFF Sturgeon Bay
Wausau ¨C Christian AC ˇ°89Qˇ± 89.5 WCLQ Wausau
Wausau/Stevens Point ¨C AC ˇ°Y105.5ˇ± WLJY Nekoosa

Canada
Calgary ¨C Christian AC ˇ°88.9 Shine-FMˇ± CJSI Calgary
Calgary ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 95.9ˇ± CHFM Calgary
Edmonton ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 95.7ˇ± CKEA Edmonton
Durham, ON ¨C Classic Hits 1580 CKDO/107.7 CKDO-FM Oshawa
Halifax ¨C AC ˇ°Lite 92.9ˇ± CFLT Dartmouth
Hamilton ¨C AC ˇ°102.9 K-Liteˇ± CKLH Hamilton
Kitchener ¨C AC 96.7 CHYM-FM Kitchener
Lethbridge ¨C AC ˇ°107.7 The Riverˇ± CFRV Lethbridge
London, ON ¨C Classic Hits ˇ°More 103.9ˇ± CKDK Woodstock
Niagara Falls ¨C AC ˇ°EZ Rock 105.7ˇ± CHRE St. Catharines
Ottawa ¨C AC ˇ°Majic 100ˇ± CJMJ Ottawa
Toronto ¨C AC 98.1 CHFI Toronto
Vancouver ¨C AC ˇ°103.5 QM/FMˇ± CHQM Vancouver
Victoria ¨C AC ˇ°Ocean 98.5ˇ± CIOC Victoria
Winnipeg ¨C AC ˇ°102.3 Clear-FMˇ± CKY-FM Winnipeg

Satellite
SiriusXM will operate six holiday channels this year.

Holly with contemporary Christmas songs will displace ˇ°SiriusXM Loveˇ± on Channel 17 from 11/12-12/31
Holiday Traditions with Christmas standards will replace ˇ°40ˇäs On 4ˇ± on Channel 4 from 11/12-12/31
Holiday Pops with Classical christmas songs will replace ˇ°SiriusXM Popsˇ± on Channel 75 from 12/4-12/26
Country Christmas will replace ˇ°Prime Countryˇ± on Channel 58 from 12/4-12/26
Holiday Soul will air on ˇ°Soul Townˇ± on Channel 49 from 12/10-12/26
Radio Hanukkah will run on Channel 111 from 11/27-12/5
An online only ˇ°Navidadˇ± Spanish Christmas channel will also run from 12/3 to 1/7

HD Only
Boston ¨C 103.3 WODS-HD3
New York ¨C 102.7 WWFS-HD2
Tulsa ¨C 96.5 KRAV-HD2

Nights & Weekends Only
Springfield ¨C Hot AC ˇ°Mix 93.1ˇ± WHYN-FM Springfield
xmas365 (12-09-2013)
Old 12-10-2013, 01:34 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

WCSF Schedule Addition & DAR.fm Update

In addition to their listed schedule, WCSF posted on their FaceBook Page about a show called “A Century of Christmas Music” on weeknights from December 9 thru December 20. Each show explorers a particular decade of recorded Christmas music. Well, all but the first one; it covered 1900 to 1929.

Added to DAR.fm December 9, 2013:

Century of Christmas Music 1900-1929 (WCSF) 150 min 9:59pm Eastern Dec 9 Completed

Roy's Record Room (CKUA) (CKUA-FM) weekly, 60 min 8:00pm Eastern Dec 9 Completed

Motown and Urban Christmas (WCSF) 150 min 7:45pm Eastern Dec 9 Completed

Tallis Scholars: Love is Better than Wine (WKMS) 60 min 1:00pm Eastern Dec 9 Completed
xmas365 (12-10-2013)
Old 12-13-2013, 08:49 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

WAAM 1600 AM - Ann Arbor, Michigan USA

7 to 9 PM Eastern

Direct to WAAM online listen link.

'Greasy Skillet' with RadioJonD.

December 14, 2013 - Christmas Time's-A-Comin'!

(Special Mistletoe Mix Edition of the Greasy Skillet!)

GS December 14, 2013 Hour 1 - Christmas Time's-A-Comin'!

Christmas Time's A Comin' - Buck Owens & The Buckaroos
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day - Nick Lowe
(I Wanna Spend My) Christmastime With You - Phil Lee
Feliz Navidad - Billy Joe Shaver & Flaco Jimenez
You Can See Old Santa Claus (When You Find Him In Your Heart) - Gene Autry with Carl Cotner & His Orchestra
Wonderful Christmas Night - Roy Rogers & Dale Evans
A Cowboy's Christmas Song - Leon McAuliffe & His Western Swing Band
First Christmas Cowboy Style - Baxter Black
Deck The Halls - Chet Atkins
Jingle Bell Boogie - Jody Levins
Reindeer Boogie - Hank Snow
Santabilly Boogie - Blue Moon Boys
Christmas Boogie - The Davis Sisters
Christmas Alphabet - Carol Ann Turney
C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S - Eddy Arnold
Christmas Memories - Carl Mann
An Old Christmas Card - Jim Reeves
Old Fashioned Christmas - Jimmy Martin

GS December 14, 2013 Hour 2 - Christmas Time's-A-Comin'!

Christmas Time's A-Coming - Bill Monroe
Christmas Time Is Near - Stanley Brothers
O! Santa - Chatham County Line
Christmas Time Back Home - The Country Gentlemen
I'll Be Home For Christmas - BR5-49
Christmas Everyday - Rosie Flores
My Favorite Time of Year - Jack Robertson
Merry Twistmas - Milt Patrick
Jungle Bells (Dingo-Dongo-Day) - Les Paul & Mary Ford
Silver Bells - Marshall Crenshaw
Christmas On Mars (Eenie kaveenie Klibadavac) - Roy Zimmerman
Santa's Workshop - Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks