Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » Add some Indies to your Christmas Music collection...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,085
Threads: 53,911
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, williamjohn

Old 12-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
Add some Indies to your Christmas Music collection...

I just stumbled across this indie Christmas Music goldmine. Enjoy!

http://noisetrade.com/search?q=christmas
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ---Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyJolly For This Useful Post:
MerryBells (12-16-2013), RadioJonD (12-15-2013)

Old 12-15-2013, 02:25 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,249 Times in 2,294 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Exactly the under the corporate crap radar music I seek! Never trust the big record companies or commercial broadcast radio to lead you to the really good artists and tunes!...EVER!! I'll be exploring at Noise Trade!

Thanks H-J !!

(BTW, caught you on MCR December 8, even got it recorded. Hope the concert was a blast and that your travel was better returing home!)

Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
I just stumbled across this indie Christmas Music goldmine. Enjoy!

http://noisetrade.com/search?q=christmas
The Following User Says Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
HollyJolly (12-18-2013)
Old 12-16-2013, 11:59 AM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
Thank you! Looks like quite a treasure trove.
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryBells For This Useful Post:
HollyJolly (12-18-2013)
Old 12-28-2013, 12:09 PM
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
I just got my package from the Snowflake Christmas Singles Club (https://snowflakeschristmassingles.bandcamp.com/). Eagerly looking forward to the listen. I hope you found something you like!
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ---Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
Old 07-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Last Achievements

Btw...we were traveling when the MCR show ran and didn't get to hear it. Is it available for download anywhere?
Old 07-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,085 Times in 14,997 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I love that site, I spent a few hours there the other night and downloaded a number of Christmas albums.