Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » Szabo Songs Adopts Two New Charities For The "Pink Christmas" CD

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 03-13-2014, 12:24 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Geoff5 has shown a merry disposition
Szabo Songs Adopts Two New Charities For The "Pink Christmas" CD

Szabo Songs has adopted two new charities for their "Pink Christmas" CD program: "Save Chase Farm Hospital" in England and "Melita Breast Cancer Alternative Treatment Fund" in New York. You can find more information about these two charities by visiting www.szabosongs.com and clicking on the "Charities We Support" button.

Their program is simple. Even though their music is widely available online, all brick & mortar, and internet retailers take such a large percentage of sales for CDís and MPís, that Szabo Songs prefers to donate those funds to charity. Customers select from a list of participating charities and $5.00 is donated for sales made directly from the Szabo Songs web page. The "Pink Christmas" CD is primarily designed to benefit Breast Cancer charities and their goal is, "To help those who help others with Breast Cancer".

Scheduled for release later this year is "Stars On The Wind", which is a lullaby CD aimed at helping all Childrenís Charities.