Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Countdown » Christmas Countdown - 2014

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Countdown Presented by Merry Holidays, this area is devoted to anticipating Christmas. This home to the world famous Christmas Countdown where thousands of posts are made as the daily watch for the coming season is marked. It is a grand and festive Internet tradition carried on here after years of celebration.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,242
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,544)
Welcome to our newest member, SShoebrid

Old Today, 02:27 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 86,774 Times in 15,409 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Did I see that QVC is still playing our "favorite" song, Let It Go???
I didn't see it - glad I missed. My mom is taking the kids to a special airing of "Frozen" tonight and there is going to be the characters and everything. The kids will be very surprised! They then will be having a sleepover.

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (Today), snowflake22 (Today)

Old Today, 02:28 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 108,429 Times in 19,715 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
We can call them up and tell them to just "Let It Go"! We are tired of hearing it!

Good idea!! Good lord!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old Today, 02:29 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning, MMC!!! It's going to be a hot, humid, and miserable day here. We had a lot of rain overnight and this morning too. I have some cooking to do today for a girl scout event my sister is in charge of tomorrow and then I plan on kicking back and enjoying QVC. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
Good afternoon, buddy! Hope you got all you're cooking done and you're having a great day so far.

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
The Following User Says Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (Today)
Old Today, 02:31 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,185 Times in 15,265 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Prayers please. I can only post this on MMC because Joshua does not want Tiffany or Benjamin to find out yet, and they both post on Facebook. He needs time to get ready for treatments and wants to concentrate on making arrangements and dealing with his own emotions. Tiff gets quite emotional, sometimes overly so. Joshua met with his oncologist today. Without chemo, he may have up to six months. With chemo, he may have up to 22 months. If you have a prayer list or prayer chain at your church or in your community, please put Joshua Zink's name (and Melissa's too) on it. I believe in prayer and in an all-powerful God. And I truly need physical, emotional, and mental strength.
Joshua and Melissa, you and your family are in my thoughts.
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 54,042 Times in 9,791 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
I didn't see it - glad I missed. My mom is taking the kids to a special airing of "Frozen" tonight and there is going to be the characters and everything. The kids will be very surprised! They then will be having a sleepover.
I didn't see it either, thank goodness! I just read it on here that they played it again.

Not knocking the movie but they have worn that song out on QVC!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (Today)
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 54,042 Times in 9,791 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oh yeah, I hope the kids have a lot of fun, Sugar!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (Today)
Old Today, 02:32 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by MerryBells View Post
GOOOOOOOOOOD AFTERNOON! A great day-An hour and a half more of work, and then it's the weekend! PLUS, there was Pumpkin Spice flavored drinks at Dunkin' Donuts this morning. Yay!
Good afternoon! That's so exciting! I'm going to have to stop this weekend and get one. Hope you have a great weekend!

- Burton Hillis
The Following User Says Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (Today)
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,185 Times in 15,265 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Hey Everyone....it has taken me ten(10) minutes to log on because the computers here are like 1996 slow today. sooo just wanted to say I miss you all and can't wait for another month to go by when I can stay here all day and chat!!! Im doing fine just homesick sometimes, and to everyone that has messaged me...thank you so much I appreciate it and I will respond hopefully this weekend(if the computer gods allow)have a great Friday everyone!!
It is great to see you 'Dawg, we can't wait until you are back.
At least it is 1996 slow instead of Commodore 64 slow.
Old Today, 02:33 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 108,429 Times in 19,715 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post

That will be such a fun night for them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk