Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Countdown » Christmas Countdown - 2014

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Countdown Presented by Merry Holidays, this area is devoted to anticipating Christmas. This home to the world famous Christmas Countdown where thousands of posts are made as the daily watch for the coming season is marked. It is a grand and festive Internet tradition carried on here after years of celebration.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,087
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,650)
Welcome to our newest member, DoYouHearWhatIHear

Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,033 Times in 30,603 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Goodnight, Everyone!!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (Yesterday), xmas365 (Yesterday)

Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 102,947 Times in 18,415 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Christmas Countdown - 2014

Goodnight, made! Feel better!!

(((Hugs)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 102,947 Times in 18,415 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Goodnight, MMC!!

Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Goodnight, made! Feel better!!

(((Hugs)))

Thanks, Buddy!!!

Hope you sleep great tonight!!!

Goodnight!!!!

(((Hugs)))

The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,108 Times in 15,007 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good evening,

We got home earlier this afternoon, it was tough to leave the lake. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there, weather was perfect, food was great, just never have enough time to see everything you want to see. My wife and I have been together for 15 years, this was our 9th trip to Lake George, and we keep discovering new things to do.
When we got home, we tried to turn on our laptop, and nothing. Our laptop seems to be dead, I have been using my Kindle to catch up here and surf the web.

I hope you all enjoyed your day.

Good night, everyone.
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM

Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good evening,

We got home earlier this afternoon, it was tough to leave the lake. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there, weather was perfect, food was great, just never have enough time to see everything you want to see. My wife and I have been together for 15 years, this was our 9th trip to Lake George, and we keep discovering new things to do.
When we got home, we tried to turn on our laptop, and nothing. Our laptop seems to be dead, I have been using my Kindle to catch up here and surf the web.

I hope you all enjoyed your day.

Good night, everyone.
Glad you guys had a great time, Xmas!!! I hope the laptop is just something minor and not completely dead!!!

Goodnight!!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk