Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » I Got A Song Stuck in My Head!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 08-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,902 Times in 3,906 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Itsy Bitsy Spider

HA! It's stuck in your head now, isn't it..?

Old 08-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,891 Times in 458 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
'Into a Fantasy' by Alexander Rybak.
OST of 'How To Train Your Dragon 2'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiVWvrt6jKw

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.' (Dr. Seuss)
The Following User Says Thank You to VictoriaLT For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (08-10-2014)
Old 08-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,140 Times in 15,255 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The Small Faces-"Lazy Sunday Afternoon"

I heard this song for the first time on the ride to Connecticut this morning, it has been in my head since. I really like it, it is my type of ridiculous sounding music.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:03 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Missing That Girl -- Tony Orlando & Dawn oldie...
Old 08-11-2014, 10:32 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 108,032 Times in 19,639 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Dream A little Dream

Michael Buble's rendition
Old 08-13-2014, 07:36 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Shriner's Convention -- Ray Syevens
Old 08-17-2014, 08:06 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

MarthaK has shown a merry dispositionMarthaK has shown a merry disposition
Please help! The song stuck in my head is Muskrat Love. HELP! SAVE ME!
xmas365 (08-17-2014)
Old 08-17-2014, 07:38 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,140 Times in 15,255 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Status Quo ~ Caroline

This song has been stuck in my head for most of the week, I finally broke down and bought the MP3 Friday night.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:38 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Short People -- Randy Newman

No earthly clue as to why...
Old 08-18-2014, 10:36 AM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,853 Times in 1,105 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
I Shall Not Live in Vain- Bill Douglas
(Beautiful song. Give it a listen!)