Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Merry Christmas Radio » Updates From the Studio

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, ESullivan

Old 11-24-2013, 07:04 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 564 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Updates From the Studio

I get tongue tied too!!! I just make believe I am someone else for a minute and it passes! During the last live show, I was Bette Davis three times!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Christmasstar (12-08-2013), xmastidings (11-25-2013)

Old 11-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,176 Times in 6,086 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
I get tongue tied too!!! I just make believe I am someone else for a minute and it passes! During the last live show, I was Bette Davis three times!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (12-08-2013), xmastidings (11-25-2013)
Old 05-02-2014, 01:47 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 564 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
The studio has MOVED!!! From a spare bedroom to the basement! Sound proof, however the new dogs barking are proving to be a bit of a problem, so don't be surprised if you hear Lorenzo or Cocoa during your next listen...I'm saddened that I can't share with CanineMom that we have two dogs now, she loved animals so...But I'm buying new music like it is going out of style...Between iTunes, Amazon and garage sales I've added about 500 discs to my collection...many of the Christmas...I'm in a buying frenzy...I hope the don't expect me to pay for all of this now...

Christmas music has save me from a number of angry outbursts recently as life has gotten more stressful...I keep a good batch of it cued up and ready...

So tune in and turn on!

JayIsh
Bradmac (05-12-2014), Christmas-A-Holic (05-02-2014), snowflake22 (05-02-2014), xmas365 (05-02-2014), XmasDreams (05-02-2014)
Old 05-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,176 Times in 6,086 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to hearing the new platters on MCR!

I hope the stress simmers down soon.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (05-02-2014), xmastidings (05-03-2014)
Old 05-03-2014, 09:53 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 13,123 Times in 2,242 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Since I quit drinking, I find that Chocolate, coffee and Ice cream really help me out a lot, to peel away the stresses that life throws at me...... Well, at least they won't give you a hangover like alcohol would, the next morning....lol~

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
made582 (05-04-2014), snowflake22 (05-03-2014)