Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping > Gifting » ** What Men REALLY Want for Christmas **

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Gifting Need ideas? Brainstorm here with others about what to give for him or her!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,001
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 10-19-2008, 01:47 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,153 Times in 817 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
my hubby's easy,anything Red Sox,ACDC, and cash for more tattoos!

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria

Old 10-19-2008, 01:51 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Mumof2 View Post
I cant afford more tattoos.

That money goes to dvd's
Old 10-19-2008, 03:04 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,852 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
tats...unfortunately...my fiance would never put ink on his skin....I would give it as a present to him any day........I would do it...but don´t have enough money....

he´s easy too....CDs, movies, pants (a mix between baggy and normal jeans)

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-19-2008, 06:21 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by Mumof2 View Post
ACDC is releasing a new CD in November
Old 10-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Merry KISSmas
Last Achievements

Mr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elfMr Walker is a good elf
Originally Posted by HolidayHoney View Post
ACDC is releasing a new CD in November
Actually it's in WalMart tomorrow 10/20.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

bhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elfbhenson is a good elf
stocking My hubby was easy to buy for this year

I got him everything he mentioned to me in the last three months Miss COngenialty, The Last Dragon, a watch, a puzzle book, three origami books Money, and origami paper two packs. I even stuffed his stocking with goodies. No room for fruit this year . Usually he tells me not to get him anything so this year I took mental notes on what he talked about!
Old 10-20-2008, 01:46 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,852 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
that´s the best thing....keeping the ears open....and we will usually know what the partner likes....

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-20-2008, 02:11 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
My husband always says he doesn't want that much for Christmas and he's why...He always picks expensive stuff! He changes his mind quite often too. He wanted a laptop but now he doesn't, he wanted new steps for his truck and now he doesn't, now he's talking about new pipes for his exhaust because his are rusting. He'll change his mind again in about 2 weeks. I just go with what I think he'll like and send all the expensive stuff to his mom so she can buy it! He'll ask for stuff that ordinarily wouldn't be that much until he has to customize it. A flashlight is always a safe option to go with but even those are expensive. He picked out one last year that was $90.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:19 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
I'd like a new pair of work boots, but I'd be thrilled with a carbine that I've been eyeing for awhile now.

Mike, what have you got against Sony? I don't really care for their cameras (mostly due to their proprietary flash memory), but other than that they make a good product.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:30 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by Santa's Helper View Post
A flashlight is always a safe option to go with but even those are expensive. He picked out one last year that was $90.
In the scheme of things, $90 isn't that bad for a flashlight. What'd you get him?

Just for comparison, the "Borealis" flashlight system built into a 3D cell MagLite body goes for about $300. Still not nearly the most expensive on the market. Heck, even my MagCharger goes for about $80 new and I spent $30 upgrading it (though the light itself was given to me by an old police officer), and it's not really all that impressive.