Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Blossoms - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,228
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 09-28-2009, 06:57 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 25,293 Times in 2,895 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Christmas Blossoms - 2009

Friends!
It's that time of year again.

Yes, time again to search for Christmas Blossoms - visual signs that Christmas is coming and that we are entering and moving through Christmas Season 2009!

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to post any Christmas Season related photos you, your friends, or family have taken this year.
(Please, no internet copy/paste!)

As usual, the first blossom we see in these parts is the annual and highly anticipated opening of our Christmas specialty store at Crabtree Valley Mall, "A Christmas To Remember".
The photos below show it in it's new location. (Every year they move into whatever space is available)
Please pardon the reflections - hard to avoid in a glassy, very lighted mall!

Enjoy (and please contribute to!) the photo collection in this thread, so we we can really start getting into Christmas Season 2009!

Old 09-28-2009, 07:02 AM

Last Achievements

Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Two more (close-up) views:

Old 09-28-2009, 07:22 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,155 Times in 819 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Very Pretty.I will keep my eyes peeled!

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 09-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,877 Times in 4,736 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wow, Crown, those are great! I'm going to have to start carrying my camera to see what I can add to this thread.

Thanks for doing this again!
Old 09-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,530 Times in 1,986 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Woohoo! I have been waiting for this thread! Thanks, Crown. Those are fantastic and have definitely upped my spirits. Like Brad, I think I will have to carry a camera around as well. I'm excited to see what I can find around Ottawa. The Season is coming!
Old 09-28-2009, 09:19 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 164,089 Times in 31,319 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Looks like a great store. I need to start looking for a new digital camera. I broke mine last year and have never bought a new one.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:24 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,070 Times in 13,426 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star CN tower getting ready for Christmas

I have been to Toronto many times with bus loads of people this year. On Friday, when I was enjoying my 5 hours of nothing to do while I wait, I decided to walk around by the CN tower. That is when I spotted the lights. They where already starting to put the lights on the trees for Christmas! It was starting to look good. I will have to go back there closer to Christmas and get some more pictures.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Janey would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeJaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Oh wow - how lovely Haven't seen anything majorly Christmassy yet but will keep an eye out I think!
Old 09-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,056 Times in 1,089 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Crown Id love to go in that store. But Id probably NEVER come back out! haha
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 09-28-2009, 11:21 AM

Last Achievements

Wow, folks!
Thanks for the early enthusiasm.
Looking forward to lots of photos as the Season progresses!