Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,001
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 09-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,445 Times in 4,672 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
hey Brad.. our Lowes has nothing yet... though Garden Ridge is in full tilt mode..

YABBA
The two guys that were putting up the Christmas trees and the inflatable yard displays didn't seem very happy about it. If that were my job, I'd be grinning from ear to ear!

Old 09-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,596 Times in 4,609 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hey guys! Whew...what a day...I'm wore out and it's going to be a long one tomorrow too...wake at 5:15 for my daily biking...ride 10 miles or so, then off to work...after work, travel 2 hours away for the jr. football game and then back....just to do the same thing again and then travel 3 hours away for our football game...but at least we get them out of the way early! Well...bout to head to bed...see yall later...

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY EVE!
Old 09-24-2009, 04:47 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,677 Times in 13,350 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
The two guys that were putting up the Christmas trees and the inflatable yard displays didn't seem very happy about it. If that were my job, I'd be grinning from ear to ear!
I agree! That would be a great job to have
Old 09-24-2009, 07:52 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 25,095 Times in 2,875 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning, Everyone!

Crown is back, just in time for:
Friday Eve! Day 50 to the season! The day before our next Milestone! The passing of the 5,000 post mark for this thread! Our near closing in on a thread post record!
Wow!! So much to revel in!

Days to the Season: 50
Days to Christmas Day:92
Our next Milestone - Tomorrow! - The 3/4 mark to Christmas Day!

Nice trip to Florida. Took our old route down (US 301). Had not been that way for about 35 years. Much had change along the way but much had not.
Still a sleepy road lined with those little old-fashioned motels, sadly many of which are now closed.
My father is 84 and my uncle is 86, and his health is poor. Not much time left to visit, I'm afraid.
Glad they had the chance to get together again.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends!
It's good to be back and see how far the count has progressed!

And once again - a big THANKS! to Minta for keeping the count going.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:56 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

pinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elfpinkini is a good elf
glad you had a nice trip crown!!!!

50 days until the season and another milestone tomorrow! hooray!
Old 09-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,445 Times in 4,672 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome back, Crown! Hey, if you took 301, you came through my hometown...Claxton, GA! If I'd known you were passing through, I would have taken you to lunch at my mother-in-law's restaurant. Best sweet tea in the south!

Glad you had a chance to get your dad and his brother together again.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:11 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,892 Times in 30,821 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by HoosierChristmas View Post
I have no classes or work on Friday so...Countdown to Christmas on QVC all day!

Sounds like a great plan to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
HoosierChristmas (09-24-2009)
Old 09-24-2009, 08:16 AM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Santa's Helper View Post
I have a 91% in there right now but, I want to keep that A so I can make the Dean's List. It's a lot of pressure I've put on myself but, that's what I want to achieve.

That is a great goal to have and I hope that you achieve it
Old 09-24-2009, 08:19 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post

I would love to be able to do that and get paid for it. I might even be tempted to do it for free.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:23 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
Nice trip to Florida. Took our old route down (US 301). Had not been that way for about 35 years. Much had change along the way but much had not.
Still a sleepy road lined with those little old-fashioned motels, sadly many of which are now closed.
My father is 84 and my uncle is 86, and his health is poor. Not much time left to visit, I'm afraid.
Glad they had the chance to get together again.

Glad to hear that you had a nice trip!!!!!!