Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2009

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,472
Top Poster: xmas365 (151,038)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
His Name is Bud
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:28 PM
Last post by Christmasstar
04-01-2014 06:46 AM
46,584 Views  1 Posts
Bells The Nativity Part III:...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:45 PM
79,181 Views  0 Posts
Clement Clarke Moore:...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 02:58 PM
Last post by Jeff Westover
12-19-2011 11:09 AM
61,744 Views  2 Posts
“Home for the Holidays”...
By MerryCarey
05-14-2012 11:45 AM
40,763 Views  0 Posts
Name that Carol
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:34 PM
0 Posts

Old 01-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 31,619 Times in 5,821 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
here have some coffee... then post a YABBA..
YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 01-19-2009, 06:47 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Snowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
Crown thanks for the countdown . I look forword to reading it every day . My personal countdown till Nov.1 is 285 days Yea !! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!
I like the countdown to November 1st also!!! Lord I countdown to Labor Day so I can put the fall stuff out....
Old 01-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,951 Times in 3,217 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Checking in kinda late tonight, just to say "hi"!! Hope you all had a good Monday!!

Old 01-20-2009, 06:11 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
SNOW ENROUTE HERE.....
YABBA.. now ork today..
YABBA off to get a third pot of java

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 01-20-2009, 06:11 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Hey Wake Up Crown.. There's Snow On The Way...

Yabba

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 01-20-2009, 06:55 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Good Morning Friends!!

MMmmmmmm.... coffee!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:56 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,091 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
i could so do with a starbucks right now...

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:50 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,598 Times in 550 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
I'm going to sllep on over to the Shispering Pines for a cup of coughee...Anyone care to join me?
Old 01-20-2009, 08:40 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,126 Times in 2,774 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
"Coughee" - what happens when it goes down the wrong way.
(Of course, for Binger, it never goes down the wrong way!)

Good Morning, Friends of Christmas..........and snow!

Yes, we have - well - a lot more than flurries!
Looks like about 2-3 inches is on the ground already and it's still coming down. What a treat to see when I got up this morning!
(And since it's so beautiful, I might just STAY up this time, Bing!)

OK, our count:
Days to the Season: 297
Days to Christmas Day:339
Three weeks from the day-after-tomorrow.
<< What, Crown?? >>
That will be the ONE QUARTER Season Day mark!

Enjoy the snow, drive safely, and have a Terrific Tuesday, Everyone!

If you can, take time to watch at the inauguration.
Look past all the racial stuff and just marvel at the peaceful transition of power that we enjoy in this country and be proud to be an American!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:52 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Snowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry dispositionSnowman1971 has shown a merry disposition
Enjoy your snow Crown! Jealous here!