Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » What are you missing most?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,005
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 02-28-2012, 09:46 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,472 Times in 15,103 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The Christmas displays in all the stores

Old 03-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,109 Times in 414 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
when christmas came to an end in our house i didn't really miss anything but almost 10 weeks on im started to miss most things about christmas,2 days back i watched christmas vacation and ive also been on ebay alot looking at decorations for this year and im currently listening to josh grobans "believe" whlie i type this on the playstation 3
Old 03-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

yolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnogyolie8174 will NOT spit in your eggnog
For the past week I was really missing Christmas, mostly the feeling, so I put my Christmas Cd in my car it helped.
The Following User Says Thank You to yolie8174 For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (04-20-2013)
Old 03-27-2013, 07:53 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,472 Times in 15,103 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am having a really bad missing Christmas day, brought on by watching The Brady Bunch Christmas episode, all the music, the innocence of it. I really miss the music on the radio, and the anticipation of the sights and sounds of the whole month of December.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:36 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
i miss almost everything about it.the music the smell in the air decorations.i also miss the christmas music on sounds of the season...just a note i emailed the music choice people about putting christmas music on for christmas in july.they said they would if they had enough peoepl tp do so.so if anyone wants that to try and be on email them and tell them.
caninemom3 (03-28-2013), HomemakinGirl (04-20-2013), xmas365 (03-28-2013)
Old 03-29-2013, 03:13 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,191 Times in 426 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Im really missing the joy that everyone shows around that special time of year.
HomemakinGirl (04-20-2013)
Old 04-26-2013, 02:44 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
I love how for a few weeks everyone is focused on the same thing. Everyone is busy with preparations, decorating, shopping and being festive. It connects us all together even if only for a short time and that's such an inspiring feeling.

I miss the excitement, anticipation and nostalgia the season brings.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:41 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Magpie has shown a merry dispositionMagpie has shown a merry dispositionMagpie has shown a merry disposition
As I am a school teacher here in Australia, I love the fact that the Christmas season comes with warmer weather, longer days, the wind down from school and the anticipation of the long school holidays. I love the lights, decorations and the happy casual feeling of the season. As we come into winter here and our school year is now in full swing I really miss...and can't wait for, the Christmas season to come around again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Magpie For This Useful Post:
emski4379 (04-26-2013)
Old 04-29-2013, 01:43 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,738 Times in 430 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
I'm now missing my family and friends back in Lithuania. I usually enjoy being here, in Scotland, but the thing is that all my friends here are going back to their home towns or home countries after we finish our exams next week. It's going to be boring with no-one around. Besides, I used to do so many great things during summer in Lithuania: spending time in the capital at my cousin's place, having picnics with my aunts and cousins in rural environment, visiting my grandparents... I've been chatting a lot with one of my cousins lately and we have already started planning what to do when I'll come to Vilnius to visit her. Heh, she's so lovely and I'm so looking forward to it - if I go back to Lithuania in summer at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to VictoriaLT For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (04-29-2013)
Old 04-29-2013, 02:55 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by VictoriaLT View Post
I'm now missing my family and friends back in Lithuania. I usually enjoy being here, in Scotland, but the thing is that all my friends here are going back to their home towns or home countries after we finish our exams next week. It's going to be boring with no-one around. Besides, I used to do so many great things during summer in Lithuania: spending time in the capital at my cousin's place, having picnics with my aunts and cousins in rural environment, visiting my grandparents... I've been chatting a lot with one of my cousins lately and we have already started planning what to do when I'll come to Vilnius to visit her. Heh, she's so lovely and I'm so looking forward to it - if I go back to Lithuania in summer at all.

Awwwww Victoria I can relate to how you are feeling. My family also live abroad. My mum has just returned back home after a month long visit and I was so sad when she left. I hope you are able to see your family soon xxxxx