Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,944
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,107)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 03-05-2012, 06:57 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
i never run but i'll walk. today me & my family all start our "new way of life". don't want to use the "D" word. lol. veggies, whole grains, lean meats, little carbs, & lots of exercise though. i hope we stayed focused. no, correct that, we will stay focused!!!!!!
also looking into the vapor cigarettes. a lady @ the beauty shop i go to had one & told me all about it, tried to order, but was sold out. hopefully very soon as i so desperately need to quit smoking.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:01 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,865 Times in 9,588 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
i never run but i'll walk. today me & my family all start our "new way of life". don't want to use the "D" word. lol. veggies, whole grains, lean meats, little carbs, & lots of exercise though. i hope we stayed focused. no, correct that, we will stay focused!!!!!!
also looking into the vapor cigarettes. a lady @ the beauty shop i go to had one & told me all about it, tried to order, but was sold out. hopefully very soon as i so desperately need to quit smoking.
Walking is great exercise! Here is a thread started by Christmasstar on Walking. Take a peek over there to keep you motivated!

Good luck on quitting smoking!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
merrymistletoe (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
thanks cah! i'm gonna try to talk daughter into walking w/ me!!
Old 03-07-2012, 01:52 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,805 Times in 3,802 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Im not much of a runner....jogginwise...because I always found it to be boring....I used to play field hockey and tennis....and I would be able to run up and down the pitch all game and then some....same in tennis...but just plain joggin was never really my thing....I am highly competitive....so if I was jogging with someone...it was always my aim to be better than the other one....lol.....anyhow....now I am not a jogger or runner....I am a bike driver...since my job as a mail-woman requires me to ride my bike at least 2.5hours each day....so I do that and feel how I have gotten more fit.....not really lost weight...but became more fit!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 03-12-2012, 04:32 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

i've gotta get myself going w/ an exercise program. we've been dieting 1 week now & haven't exercised the 1st time. will probably start w/ walking, i just need someone w/ me. i think hubby will be getting home earlier this week so maybe we will. pointless to diet w/out it huh?
Old 03-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Christmas Decoration Expert
Last Achievements

JeanetteDi has shown a merry disposition
I've been running since the beginning of the year. It's one of the resolutions that has kept up with me! At the end of this month, I'll be doing Relay for Life. I'm trying to make it so that I can run 3 miles straight without tuckering out before then. We'll see how it goes!
Old 04-20-2012, 06:09 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I backed off a little bit from running because of just in general feeling run down. I want to get my energy back and get back into running again! I want to compete in another 5k! Hopefully soon I will. =)

Old 04-20-2012, 06:47 PM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,926 Times in 1,651 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
I did Couch to 5k and it was awesome! Well, I kinda gave up around week 5-6 and started doing my own thing. I've run 2.5 miles and my goal is 3 miles tomorrow! I love running now! (somedays, hehe)
Old 05-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,401 Times in 4,663 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I walk every morning with Lulu (our cockapoo), but I only run if I'm being chased by something bigger than me.
made582 (05-15-2012)
Old 05-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
I walk every morning with Lulu (our cockapoo), but I only run if I'm being chased by something bigger than me.
Well there's an idea! I think I will go jump in a lions den, that should get me running again!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-16-2012)