Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Merry Marketplace > Looking to Buy » Martha Stewart Christmas Ornaments

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Looking to Buy Trying to find something long lost from Christmas past? Who knows who has what available! Search and post here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,941
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,079)
Welcome to our newest member, RMcGuigan

Old 10-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Spyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elf
15 16x16 Martha Stewart Christmas Ornaments

I was wondering if the Martha Stewart company still made ornaments. I can't seem to find them anywhere. I loved the companies ornaments because they were pretty, solid colors, and I could buy many packs. I just want to buy ornaments in the pack and not spend a bunch of money on special ornaments. But I still want them to be pretty. Does anyone know what stores carry ornaments that come in at least five or more in a pack and are pretty?
"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11 KJV

Old 10-10-2011, 09:47 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,435 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Kmart doesn't have them anymore?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
Spyells (10-13-2011)
Old 10-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Spyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elf
I couldn't find them on their website. And when I went to Kmart last year they had other brands. The only other store I knew that had them were Macy's, and last year they didn't have a lot. I also can't find them on Macy's website. I'm bummed because other brands don't look as pretty to me. =(
"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11 KJV

Old 10-11-2011, 08:09 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,242 Times in 495 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Those would have been my two guesses...Kmart and Macy's.

I agree that her ornaments are awesome...really interesting colors.

Also check Amazon and Grandin Road, though GR is focused on Halloween right now, I think.
Spyells (10-13-2011)
Old 10-13-2011, 12:22 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

I accidentally stumbled upon the Martha Stewart Christmas collection at Home Depot when I looked up the site you mentioned, GingerMel. The ornaments were on the home depot website so I still need to go into the store and see if they have the ornaments. I'm trying to avoid ordering online as much as possible so I don't have to pay shipping cost. xD

Old 10-13-2011, 09:23 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,242 Times in 495 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Oh great! I'm glad you're closer to finding them! I'm with you on not wanting to pay shipping! But our tax is so high here that if I can find someplace online that doesn't charge tax, usually it's about the same cost with shipping.
Spyells (10-13-2011)