Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping » What gifts have you already purchased?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Shopping Real Christmas Real Christmas brings you this merry topic area. From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, shopping for Christmas is as fun and challenging as ever. This forum discusses the art of Christmas Shopping. Please note our Forum Rules in regards to links posted in this forum.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,015
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 07-26-2011, 03:00 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,153 Times in 817 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
I did some shoppin' over the weekend with QVC.I got something for one of my sisters,5 things each for the kids,new silverware,etc.. lets just say my cards are worn out.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria

Old 07-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
I've been Christmas shopping since January! I am probably half-way done (and I buy a lot of presents for everyone!

Hi-ho, hi-ho, its off to shop we go!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasHeart For This Useful Post:
happyelf (09-19-2011)
Old 08-09-2011, 06:53 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Went to New Orleans on Friday with my MIL and we both got a lil something for my daughter.

Victoria
Old 08-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,501 Times in 15,113 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
A Nintendo Wii, and a couple of action figures for the boys
Old 08-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
This and that...this made...that bought...
Yesterday I bought a mug with a rooster on it, for .60!, and I may put fake flowers in it (and maybe one of those styrofomy things to hold the flowers) and give it to my grandmother/mother in-law.

Old 09-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I've been looking for serious deals through the year - so far we've found gifts for my3 sisters, my sister-in-law, two of our nieces and my mom. I'm looking forward to adding to the stash!
Old 09-19-2011, 10:48 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Snagged another gift for my Girl.A bracelet maker that holds the bracelets while you work and has storage for all ya yarn.

Victoria
The Following User Says Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
happyelf (09-19-2011)
Old 09-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

happyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elf
There are a lot of deals join on in the UK at the moment with our main catalogue retailer having a 3 for 2 on all toys so I am off to pick up a large list of reservations tomorrow!!!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 09:38 AM
Christmasologist

mommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elfmommytotwo is a good elf
Originally Posted by TwinkleLights25 View Post
This and that...this made...that bought...
Yesterday I bought a mug with a rooster on it, for .60!, and I may put fake flowers in it (and maybe one of those styrofomy things to hold the flowers) and give it to my grandmother/mother in-law.

Wow, what a deal!
Old 10-31-2011, 08:39 AM
Little Snowflake
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,148 Times in 253 Posts
Cetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I have brought all the christmas gifts for my parents and my sister.
I brought a book (one she can use for her personal studies), a theme set with letter papers and envelopes (because she loves to write letters), and a gift card for my mother (because she will never buy clothes for herself), two dvds (since dad says he has everything he needs and I know he loves some good action movies) an a music cd set (with three cds in it) (he loves bluegrass music and we do not have this music style in my country) for my dad and a a book (which she wants to read since like forever), a dvd (because she is a movie addict) and a music cd (its one of her favourit artist) for my sister.

Maybe I find some other things for them during the advent time.
Whenever there is happiness, hope you’ll be there too. Wherever there are friendly smiles, hope they’ll smile on you. Whenever there is sunshine, hope it shine especially for you. To make each day for you, as bright as it can be. from Ireland

Best Regards, Mona