Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Shopping > Black Friday » Black Friday Update Online Black Friday Sales Starting Today

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Black Friday Post your Black Friday news, ideas and discussions here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,248
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 11-23-2011, 06:10 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,598 Times in 1,107 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
Online Black Friday Sales Starting Today

It's not only the in-store sales that are starting earlier this year as a variety of stores have already started (or will soon be starting) their online Black Friday sales!

We've compiled a list of all stores with planned Wednesday launches for their online Black Friday sales below:</p>We'll continuously update this list throughout the day as more sales start to go live!

Additionally, as we're less than 24 hours away from Thanksgiving (and thus, the start of many more online Black Friday sales), today is the last day you can take advantage of some pretty stellar pre-Black Friday sales. We've already covered the Target and Toys R Us sales, but there's a lot of other sales that are worth checking out!

Thanks for Visiting and Tell Your Friends!

More from bfads.net...