Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,930
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,812)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02

Old 01-22-2012, 11:04 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,250 Times in 2,294 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Gyms ought to let me program some fitness workout music!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (01-23-2012), caninemom3 (01-22-2012), Christmas-A-Holic (04-20-2012), made582 (01-22-2012), Meceka (01-24-2012), merrymistletoe (01-22-2012)

Old 01-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I often listen to audio books/otr when I'm working out (or just working!). I've got loads of 'texas rangers' and 'x minus one' and the like.

If I need some loud music to get me going, it's normally some switchfoot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_5oE0ijhKg

I also just got a pair of these headphones: http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser...ic-line_502817 WOW! small but simply stunning sound from anything I throw at them. (Also really nice that the 3.5mm plug is so slim they fit directly into the recessed socket on my original iPhone – always used an adapter before!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whychristmas For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (01-23-2012), caninemom3 (01-22-2012)
Old 01-22-2012, 07:06 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

I am trying to motivate myself to start exercising again !

When I exercised regularly in the past this is some of the stuff I used to get going !:

Michael Jackson -Billie Jean, Black or White, Thriller, Beat It

Third Day - Long Time Comin', Consuming Fire, their version of Oh Holy Night, Wire, Lift Up Your Face

When I really need a kick in the pants to move I listen to almost anything by AC/DC, Ozzy, Metallica (esp Enter Sandman) !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (01-23-2012)
Old 01-23-2012, 01:35 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
what do i listen to to pump up?mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh

usually gangsta rap....lol

snoop dogg - whatīs my name
warren g - regulate
2pac - california
pretty much everything from thethree mentioned rappers

X - xzibit
Missy Elliot songs from 2001 and up
Try Again - Aalyiah
Letīs get married (remix) - Jagged Edge
If - Janet Jackson
Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson
Miss You Much - Janet Jackson
got til itīs gone - janet
can u feel it - the jacksons
abc and i want u back - J5
----pretty much all rnb and rap songs with a nice beat behind it

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 05:40 AM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Lift Up Your Face
That whole album is downright brilliant! (I've got all the third day albums but do rather like Move!)
Old 01-23-2012, 08:23 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,822 Times in 9,580 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Here is my other playlist I switch to. I need to get a better MP3 player to put all my music on! =)

In God's Country - U2
Bullet the Blue Sky - U2
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
Pride - U2
With or Without You - U2
Black Water - The Doobie Brothers
Time to say Goodbye - Andrea Bocelli
Think - Aretha Franklin
She Caught the Katy - The Blue Brothers
Addicted to Jesus - Carman & DC Talk
As the World Falls Down - David Bowie
Under Pressure - Queen with David Bowie
Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
Dragon Attack - Queen
Nothing - Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians
Air of December - Edie Brickell
Circle - Edie Brickell
She - Edie Brickell
Tiny Dancer - Elton John
Stan - Eminem with Elton John (clean version)
Breathe - Faith Hill
I've Got Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks
American Woman - Guess Who
Need You Tonight - INXS
You're Beautiful - James Blunt
Always with Me, Always with You - Joe Satriani
Open Arms - Journey
Cowboy - Kid Rock
What is and What Should Never Be - Led Zeppelin
Music - Madonna
Ray of Light - Madonna
Don't Tell Me - Madonna
Jungle Love - Morris Day and the Time
Blue Moon of Kentucky - Patsy Cline
Crazy - Patsy Cline
She's Got You - Patsy Cline
Your Cheating Heart - Patsy Cline
Nothing Compares to You - Sinead O'Conner
Circles - Soul Coughing
Free for All - Ted Nugent
Stranglehold - Ted Nugent
You Can Leave Your Hat On - Tom Jones
Just My Imagination - The Temptations

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 05:08 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,699 Times in 7,668 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
CAH - Blues Brothers - awesome!

Some more of my faves:

Kid Rock - Rock 'n Roll Jesus
Nickelback - All the Right Reasons
Buck Cherry - 15
Fergie - not sure the name, but her first (only?) solo
Prince - 1999

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 05:10 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,699 Times in 7,668 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear View Post
I saw KC in concert too. I've been to a few concerts, but none of them were extremely loud. Sure would love to see Springsteen one of these days.
Me, too! He's touring again this year - going to be in Auburn Hills, MI in April

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (01-29-2012)
Old 01-29-2012, 07:22 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
The so called North American part of the tour so far doesn't include Canada. Baaaaaaaaaaad Brucey.

Old 02-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Christmas Decoration Expert
Last Achievements

JeanetteDi has shown a merry disposition
I always always always listen to Daft Punk when I work out. It's hard not to run when you hear "Better, Faster, Stronger."