Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Special thanks to Jeff Westover

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,129
Threads: 54,233
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, H1095

Old 03-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,787 Times in 1,185 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Since I never ran a website or a forums, I have no idea how much work it takes to do it. I can imagine it takes more than I can even imagine. You do an awesome job Jeff! Thank you very much for providing this place of such wonderful people and holiday cheer all year round!

And thank you AuntieMistletoeDear for starting this thread and saying what we should have been saying a long time ago.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (03-07-2012), caninemom3 (03-05-2012)

Old 03-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,530 Times in 1,986 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
I concur. Thank you for giving us this beautiful Christmas haven year-round, Jeff.

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (05-09-2012), caninemom3 (03-05-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,205 Times in 433 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Jeff you created a site that brings happiness and cheer to all those who enter. Not only that you continue to grow a positive community of fun for all ages. Thank you for all the countless hours of work you put in. Thanks for making a site where we can all connect all over the World to make a Christmas family. Bravo.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:28 AM
Downtown Pittsburgh Santa
Last Achievements

Santa Johnny Boy has shown a merry dispositionSanta Johnny Boy has shown a merry disposition
22 16x16

Thanks, Jeff, for a wonderful site!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:36 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,098 Times in 2,454 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Wow, guys...I'm so very embarrassed to admit I had not seen this thread until tonight.

This year, and specifically the time frame from New Year's Eve until now, has been a very difficult and painful time for me. I wish I had seen this earlier and I suppose if life had been normal I would have. It pains me to think that I didn't see this until I literally peeled myself out of bed to get to work on updating MMC this week.

But this is indicative of the value of this community -- not ME -- but all of us together. We have our ups and downs and we're still here, making Christmas everyday. It is a miracle to me in so many ways.

Thank you for your warm love and support. It is much appreciated.

Jeff
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (05-09-2012), Bradmac (05-10-2012), Christmas-A-Holic (04-19-2012), Christmasstar (08-12-2012), ClaireLovesChristmas (06-01-2012), gabulldawg (04-21-2012), irishsnow (08-13-2012), made582 (04-19-2012), Meceka (04-19-2012), MerryCarey (04-19-2012), merrymistletoe (04-19-2012), RachRon (04-22-2012), Seawaters (04-19-2012), snowflake22 (04-19-2012), sugar142286 (04-19-2012), xmasbug (10-25-2012), xmastidings (04-21-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 13,128 Times in 2,242 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
After reading all the thank yous from some of the nicest people in the world, brought together from an idea and creation from one person, Jeff, from the bottom of my heart, "Thank you"! Thank you for helping to bring so much joy, friendship and kindness to all of us, from all of us, together where we can all share, embrace and spread the Christmas spirit, all year long. God Bless....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (05-09-2012), gabulldawg (04-21-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,006 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
Sorry I am late to this post but I wanted to say as well thanks Jeff for this great site! I never thought I could meet as many wonderful nice people online as I have here,I really feel like this place is my family! In a world where it often seems that everyone is cold heartless and out for themselves it is so refreshing to find a place where it's the opposite of this cold mean world!! Again thanks so much!!!
Old 04-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,899 Times in 4,656 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well, I missed it....but I wanted to say,"Thanks, Jeff!" Your website brings is my little escape and my home away from home. Thanks!

Have glove will travel
The Following User Says Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (05-09-2012)
Old 05-31-2012, 05:10 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,383 Times in 801 Posts
brittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companion
Yes! thank you Mr.Westover For this amazing place to come and celebrate Such a wonderful time of year.. All year!! I have connected with some of the most kind & Genuine people I have ever crossed paths with, on this site So again thank you
Old 08-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

sgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elf
Wonderful poems Auntie, and to Mr. Westover, I can not thank you enough for this wonderful community that you set up for all of us. Thank you!