Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Special thanks to Jeff Westover

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 53,991
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, K1081

Old 08-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,676 Times in 13,349 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
Wow, guys...I'm so very embarrassed to admit I had not seen this thread until tonight.

This year, and specifically the time frame from New Year's Eve until now, has been a very difficult and painful time for me. I wish I had seen this earlier and I suppose if life had been normal I would have. It pains me to think that I didn't see this until I literally peeled myself out of bed to get to work on updating MMC this week.

But this is indicative of the value of this community -- not ME -- but all of us together. We have our ups and downs and we're still here, making Christmas everyday. It is a miracle to me in so many ways.

Thank you for your warm love and support. It is much appreciated.

Jeff

Old 09-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

elf bazaar has shown a merry dispositionelf bazaar has shown a merry disposition
I have had a rubbish 8 months and have not very shiny enough to visit the site. However thing have dramatically improved on the family life front and the first thing I wanted to do was to get back to mmc. Thankyou Jeff your an inspiration